Imagine 6

You came home and when you closed the front door, you burst into tears. You missed Calum more and more each day. You didn't know how much longer you could take of this. You always saw pictures and videos of him with other girls. You were scared that he'd lose feeling for you. You sat on the couch eating ice cream as you watched TV. You saw Calum on TV giving a girl a hug and being a little too friendly with. You screamed and threw your ice cream.
"Y/N what's wrong?!" Calum came running down the stairs.
"Wait you're home?" You asked.
"I've been home babe." He smiled giving you a hug.
"Why didn't you come down here then?" You asked a little angry.
"I was asleep I didn't know you were here. I'm so sorry baby girl." He hugged you tighter and gave you a kiss.
"There's not another girl in the bedroom is there?" You asked.
"Why would there be?" He asked confused. You pointed to the TV. "Y/N you're my one and I love you with all my heart, there's no room in my heart to love another girl. I would never choose any girl over you, I promise." He sniffed like he was going to cry. You hugged him tight. He kissed you long and deep and picked you up bridal style carrying you upstairs. He dropped you on the bed and got in next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep snuggled up and smiling.