Imagine 9

((Mikey))

Y/N and I were playing hide and seek and it was my turn to look for her. I was 6 and she was 5 going to turn 6 soon.
"18. 19. 20! Ready or not here I come!" I yelled and looked around the front yard not seeing her. Then I ran to the backyard to my swing set. I looked around and heard giggling. I smiled and snook up the tunnel slide and found her in the tunnel to get to the slide. She wasn't facing me so I pounced on her like a cat giggling. "I found you!" I grinned and she giggled.
"Follow me!" She said and we went down the slide and up a hill and she rolled down it me following laughing as I went down. I landed next to her and we giggled. We laid there staring at each other smiling.
"Y/Nickname?" I asked.
"Yeah Mikey?"
"...never mind I forgot." I giggled and she giggled. I didn't forget. I wanted to tell her I loved her. But we're only 5 and 6. She wouldn't know what I meant so what's the point in telling her? She got up and smiled down at me her hands on her hips. "What?" I smiled up at her.
"You promised we could have ice cream." She smiled bigger and i smiled showing all my teeth getting up. I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"Let's go get some ice cream." I smile and take her hand and we walk up the hill and into my house.