Imagine 1

You were really depressed and couldn't go anywhere without Calum needed to be there with you. He didn't want you to do anything bad. He even followed you to the bathroom. Then he had to go on tour...for 8 months. He began to worry about you. You seemed to get worse. When it came time for him to leave he stayed up all night the night before. You then woke up seeing that the bed was empty and you sighed and took the covers off of you to get out of bed. Then you noticed something that wasn't there on you. You had a smiley face drawn on both of your wrists and soft pj pants on that had smiley faces on them and said smile all over. You looked at the bedside table and saw your phone charger cord go into a little box that wasn't there before. You opened it and your phone was in there alone with a bunch of notes with nice comments like "your smile is as bright as the sun." "You look beautiful today." Then your phone buzzed you then saw that you had a whole bunch of texts. All from Calum.
Calum: ok baby I want you to smile the whole time I'm gone. Will you do that for me?
Calum: I love you and love it when you smile will you please send me a picture of your true smile everyday?
Calum: stay strong and smile bright baby girl.
You text him back saying you loved him and that you'll smile the whole time.
Calum: that's my baby girl :).