Imagine 5

(If you don't want to cry stop reading and go onto the next one)

"Y/N I wanna show you something!" Calum grinned. You were in New York while they were on tour. You went to the twin towers and went to the top. "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked you and you smiled kissing him. "Happy birthday baby doll." He smiled giving you a hug. Then you guys heard a plane and he gasped. "Y/N GO!" He yelled. He picked you up bridal style and ran to the edge.
"CALUM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"Y/N no matter what happens I love you so much." He says quickly. He kissed you then dropped you. You fell off the tallest twin tower and when you looked up Calum was still on the top when the plane crashed.
You lived bc firefighters caught you on a trampoline and Calum they searched and searched....they found his body torn to pieces and burned like hell.

Sometime after when all of that sht was over, you was at Calum's house and You put on his jacket he wore that day bc it didn't get burned or anything somehow. You put my hands in the pockets while you was sitting on his couch. There was something in each pocket. You pulled out a small box in one. You opened it and it had a beautiful necklace in it. You started to cry.
"Put it on." You heard him say. He watching you. You put it on. "Beautiful." You heard his smile. "Look in the other pocket." You did and it was his phone. The wallpaper was a pic of you and him together. You unlocked it and it was opened to his notes. He wrote a song for you. It was called beside you. You started to cry more and you felt a cold touch on your cheek. "I wish You could see."