HI, HELLO. oh my god. Karma, karma. It's all about Karma. You know what? I was actually enjoying this book.

Oh, and since Portugal won, let me just put an end to the hard feelings there. I was clowning.

I'm gonna continue. (gosh, oh my god I can't be fucking serious.)

oh and all my chapters are unedited and written between 12 A.M to 4 A.M so please ignore all the mistakes.

ps: I know you wanna kill me, but hey, let's just be friends. what's your name? have you ever been to Antarctica?

good, me neither. fuck that!
_________________________________________

I nearly orgasmed when the white, spongy substance melted in my mouth– what was it called again?

"Rasgullas are life! I love rasgullas."

Oh right, rasgullas.

They were these average sized balls of dough, that tasted sweeter than the sweetest substance on earth. I could eat rasgullas for eternity until the point where I get diabetes.

"Do you feel better?" Indigo asked, while I shoved in a third rasgulla in my mouth. I was unable to speak, with the eighth wonder of the world embedded within my jaws; so I flashed her a thumbs up, instead.

Indigo— that's my name for her, because let me tell you the strangest part: we hadn't introduced ourselves yet.

She chuckled, watching me relish on the sweet like a hungry monster.
"Remind me to never take you to eat phuchkaas ever again," she said. Yes, the phuchkaas were responsible for the dreadful state of affairs that I had fallen into. They were unbearably hot— so hot, that I could feel my gut on fire. That fellow overused the chilli powder, for sure.

I was practically crying— involuntarily, because the tears were totally not under my control. Indigo dragged me to a store that smelled like butter and doughnuts, and presented me with these white doughs of bliss; hence saving my life.

"I wanna take some of these with me," I said, when I finally swallowed the spongy rasgulla.

"Perfect bliss, aren't they?" She smirked. I suddenly felt my heart stop– her smirk was, hot.

Sexy.

Something that was driving my male hormones into haywire.

I nodded, grinning like an idiot, and she burst into a swell of laughter. Was it that funny?

"You've got bits of rasgulla stuck in between your teeth."

Maybe it was.

I bought a ton of them— mostly because I owed a great apology to Fernando. To an angry Fernando.

"So, you must be from France," Indigo said, while we were on our way back. How did she know?

"Yes— how do you know?"

"Your accent. That makes it pretty obvious," she replied. Of course, she had to be smart— which I think, is pretty hot.

"You're smart," I answered back almost promptly.
She simply shook her head, and chuckled to that.

While we walked past overexcited children, groups of males with their testosterone all over the place, and females squeaking while conversing like as if, they had just seen Leonardo DiCaprio walk around shirtless and grumpy old dads; I tried my best to pick up a conversation.

I cleared my throat once, when we walked past a group of young boys howling at their friend who seemed to have refused to give a birthday treat. However, she did not seem to hear it— and I couldn't utter a single word.

I mumbled an "uh," when we crossed the group of lassies squealing and hugging each other, because one of them had a break up.
Indigo did not hear that either.

I coughed when I saw a grumpy, old man glaring at his five year old, who was apparently in tears. I did not eavesdrop this time— but that scene was pretty messed up.

I was close to giving up, when I spotted the Oberoi grand at a distance— the sight of which, made me really desperate to talk to Indigo.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, she gyrated her head towards me, and decided to break the ice.

"So, what's your name?"

My facial expression practically froze, my eyes fixed at the beauty and my mouth ajar. Basically, it was awkward.

"You were— going to say something?" She asked again, before I could answer the first question.

"No– I, uh, I was going to ask your name," I stammered nervously, looking anywhere but at her flawless profile, even after hearing her chuckle.

"I'm Antoine." I finally managed to look at her— which was probably the worst mistake of my life, because I was now staring into her dark, beady eyes, that practically made me unsteady.

"Antoine." A smile spread across her lips, and my heart melted on hearing her say my name, so perfectly, like as if she was reading the bible. Even I, myself couldn't say it that well (or maybe I could, this is just a phase).

"Yeah," my voice almost came out in whispers. "What's your name?"

She let out a little chuckle, before speaking out, "I'm Arundhati."

And the very next second, I stumbled on the pavement, and was probably going for a nose dive to the ground but then I felt her strong grip around my body, her arms preventing me from falling, while she giggled– no, no. Laughed.
Laughed like a madwoman.

My cheeks flushed a bright crimson, and I hoped she wouldn't notice it, although a part of me believed that the blush may have been one of the reasons behind that beautiful sound of laughter that her vocal cords emitted.

"Come on, it isn't that hard," she said, in between her laughs, and I looked down in embarrassment.

Arundhati. Arundhati. Arundhati.

I chanted in my mind, hoping that I wouldn't go wrong while speaking it aloud. I had to get it right, anyhow.

"Arundhati," I said, softly and her laugh ceased.
"Arundhati."

She was gaping at me, like she was admiring the eighth wonder of the world, and let me be honest -- I fucking loved it.

"Wow, you really got that right. It's— it's surprising," she spoke softly, a small smile playing on her lips. "It's actually the first time someone got it correctly, for the first time."

I shook my head, and flashed a goofy grin at her, out of instinct, and of course, she had to return one.

We were gaping at each other, but the settling silence was interrupted by fireworks, that lit the murky night sky, along with the prettiest face that I had ever seen.

That's when I realised that I liked her.

I really, really liked her.

_________________________________________
Oh & I just made this. Not like it matters, but I love my creations.

 Not like it matters, but I love my creations