Fifty First - Labor Day

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No One's POV

Inside the Fernandez residence a load cries could be heard. In the living room could be found Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Laxus and Mira. They are all quietly waiting.

"Ohh I wish Erza is fine", said Lucy. "Yeah who new how much pain she is feeling", said Gray. "Tell me about it, I mean I'm getting more nervous", said Mira while holding her big stomach, realising that she will face the same pain in less than 5 months.

"That's why you boys should be good cause you have no idea what we girls are facing,"said Levy. The four boys nodded their heads as they either hug or kiss their girls.

Inside the Master's bedroom or the room of Mr. and Mrs. Fernandez is Porluchka, Wendy, a shouting Erza and a very nervous Jellal.

"Okay Erza again, breath in, breath out, breath in then push", said Porluchka. Erza nodded her head while looking at Jellal. Jellal who is also looking at Erza, kiss her forehead and also breath breath in and out with Erza.

Erza is squeezing Jellal's hand every time she pushes. "DAMN YOU JELLAL.", shouted Erza as she did a hard push. Jellal got more nervous hearing his wife threats. Erza's hand was removed from Jellal's hand and was place at his ear.

Another push was done and as Erza squeeze and turn Jellal's ear she shouted,"DAMN THIS IS THE LAST TIME ILL DO THIS" "OUCH OUCH OUCH", said Jellal as Erza squeeze his ear harder.

Erza looked at Jellal and shouted,"YOU THINK THAT IS PAINFUL LET'S EXCHANGE SITUATIONS" Jellal just let all his screams from Erza's nails and slaps to himself.

After a final push a baby's cry is heard. Erza rested because of exhaustion. "It's a boy", announced Porluchka. Jellal went to his child and Porluchka let him carry the child.

Jellal looked at it with adoration. The baby boy has scarlet hair and has Erza's eyes. Jellal was about to let Erza see the baby when Erza breath in and out once more.

Jellal gave the baby to Wendy and went to Erza's side. Porluchka shouted,"There is another one" "ANOTHER ONE?", asked Jellal totally shocked.

"YES IDIOT ANOTHER ONE", shouted Erza to his husband. Jellal smiled more wide and looked at Erza who slap him. His smile didn't go away.

After a few more push, deep breaths, slaps, shouts and red ears another cry is heard. "It's a girl", said Porluchka. Jellal went to his daughter and smiled. She has a beautiful blue hair and has Erza's eyes.  He then looked at Erza then at Porluchka and asked,"Is there a third one?"

Erza looked at him and shouted,"NO IDIOT THAT ENOUGH FOR NOW" "For now? Baby girl that means you'll be big sister soon", said Jellal with a cocky grin.

Erza is having deadly aura wanting to kill his husband if it weren't for the fact the she is tired. Jellal gave Wendy the baby girl and wash it too. Wendy took the baby girl after she put the baby boy onto Erza.

After Wendy finished with the baby girl she gave it to Jellal. Jellal sat beside Erza and kissed her forehead. Erza rested her head at Jellal's shoulder and the couple kept staring at their kids.

"I love you and thank you very much", murmured Jellal with tears in his eyes and he kissed Erza in the lips. Erza smiled and wiped some tears from Jellal's face and said,"I love you too you idiot."

"So what will be the kids name?", asked Porluchka. Wendy went near the couple and was holding pen and papers. "Jeric", said Erza as she kissed the baby boys small forehead.

Wendy wrote it down and Jellal said,"Ezra" as he also kissed the baby girls forehead. Wendy was about to go to Porluchka when Erza said,"Porluchka and Wendy thank you"

The two nodded and Jellal said,"By the way Wendy you look like Ezra, same blue hair, same eyes. Are you sure you're not our future child who went back in time?"

Wendy blushed which made Porluchka and Erza chuckled. "Well I'd love to have Wendy as my child and I'd like Ezra to be as brave, strong and beautiful as Wendy", said Erza proudly which made Wendy's eyes soften and said,"Well I'm sure all children of Fairy Tail will be brave, strong, loving and beautiful because they are like their parents"

This said made the couple blush. Suddenly a knock was heard. Jellal gave Porluchka Ezra as he helped Erza in her clothes since she can't re quip for the mean time.

After Erza finished dressing, Wendy and Porluchka gave the kids to their parents and the gang entered. "Hey guys", said Juvia. "Wow one of them looks like Wendy", said Natsu.

"Yeah they look alike", said Laxus. "Gihi shrimp I also want one", said Gajeel to Levy who immediately blushed shouted,"WHAT. "Haha Levy will be pregy", said Lucy.

"Me too Juvia, I want one", said Gray. "My ships are coming true", murmured Mira as she adored the new born babies.

"Yeah we boys also want one", said Gajeel, Gray and Natsu at the same time. "B-but", said Levy, Juvia and Lucy nervously.

Jellal, Laxus, Mira and Erza just chuckled. They all greeted the new babies and carry them. Erza gives and tells Mira of what's about to come to her while Jellal is also doing the same to Laxus.

During all the commotion and the celebration other guild members stopped by and welcomed the new members. Master and other masters from other guilds and some guild mates also stopped by.

Some stayed at the Fernandez residence while some left. Jellal and Laxus stayed at the balcony of Jellal and Erza's room.

They are drinking some beer and talking when Laxus asked,"Hey Jellal why did we heard you shout OUCH and it's like you're beat up" "Oh if I were you ask Mira to cut her nail and you should also get ready. Trust me she could beat you to death", said Jellal as he patted Laxus's back.