Forty Second - Stalker

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jellal's POV

I was walking home from a job when I felt someone following me. I stopped and look back but there is no one. I kept walking and once I felt the same presence I ran.

I've been running for who knows how long now. I was actually using meteor. "Damn why can't she just give up", I muttered as I turn.

Minutes later I cought glimpse of the guild. "Fairy Tail you're my only hope", I said when I stopped by a tree to rest. I was still panting when I felt someone behind me.

Then the someone whispered, "Well you know what they say about hope? It breeds eternal misery" "ahhhh", I shouted like a girl as I run towards the guild.

I busted the door open and everyone looked at me. I immediately shut the door and went to Laxus, he is my first friend here since my old guild's freedom.

I dramatically clenched to his coat and said," Laxus, you have to hide me, help me please. I need to get out of here. I need to move. I don't know where or how but you have got to help me please"

Laxus looked at me weirdly. "What's wrong? You're free now. The rune knights won't capture you"

"Laxus it's not the rune knights, it's something far worst than them or anything I've ever seen. She is back. When she found out I got free she came back. She is after me again. You have to help me please I'm begging you. I want to live", I said tears almost forming at my eyes.

When I heard the door slowly opening I panicked. "Okay I have to leave if I want to live. If someone looks for me tell her I'm dead or I went to another town, country, planet or even dimension"

Before I knew it I was heading to the second floor taking a job that is far away from here. I took a glimpse of what's happening downstairs.

No One's POV

The entire guild is still processing of what just happened. As Jellal reached the second floor the doors opened.

It revealed a sexy girl with violet hair, green eyes, porcelain skin and she is wearing a black motorcycle suit.

Some guild members mouth watered. They snap when the girl made a fake cought. "Umm excuse me have you seen Jellal?", she asked with an adorable expression.

The entire guild nodded and the girl's face lit up. That is until Laxus interrupted and said," Yes we have seen him. What do you want?"

"Oh I just, I just want to congratulate him", she said and continued, " I'm Erstal by the way and if I'm not mistaken you're Laxus Dreyar?"

Laxus nodded and asked," Erstal?" "Oh Erstal Kerrial from Crocus", she answered. "What you want with Jellal?", Laxus asked. "As I said I just want to congratulate him", she said innocently.

Laxus raised his eyebrow and said," He just took a job. A S-class job that will take ten years to accomplish"

Erstal was about to speak when Erza interrupted and asked," He did what?" "Yes he did just a while ago he said he wants to think and reflect", said Laxus.

"Oh where is it?", Erstal asked. Laxus shook his head. "Umm I didn't want to be rude but who are you?", asked Erza facing Erstal.

Erza's POV

"Why did Jellal left?", I asked myself. I then noticed a violet haired girl and asked myself,"Damn who is this girl and why is he looking for my Jellal. Wait my? When did he became mine."