Chapter 27

Isabel's POV

After the battle I transformed back to my original self. I began to feel weak and fell to my knees like they do dramatically in movies. Cole ran over to me. He bent down and tilted my head up. He looked in my eyes and he was about to cry. Wait Cole crying? That's something you rarely see.

"I'm so glad you're okay", he said.
"I would say the same but your arm's broken", I said.

"As long as you, Jessica and our baby are safe I could care less what happens to me. Isabel I'd die if it meant you get to live. I'd sacrifice myself for your and our family", she said.

"Oh cut the sweet talk", I said laughing.

He gave a kiss and looked at me.

"You have no idea how much I love you", he said.

"I love you too. Is your arm gonna be okay?", I asked.

"It could be healed of you use some of that magic on me and Connor", he replied.

"Alright Connor come here", I said standing.

He walked over to us and looked at me.

"I'm gonna heal you both. Both of you hold one of my hands", I said.

They each took my hand and I closed my eyes and began the process.

"Let these wounds heal,

Heal them well,

Heal them fast

For I am ever in your favor".

Purple sparkles began floating around the wounds and they looked better. After the sparkles disappeared I knew they were healed. Connor ran over to Sage and they hugged really tight.

"Have you thought of any baby names?", Cole asked.

"A few. Mary, Angie, Melody, Angel, Marie, Maya", I replied.

"I like Melody. Like music since you love music", he said.

"I do too. So once the time comes Melody will be brought into the world", I said.

"Perfect", he said kissing me again.

I swear Cole will be the reason I jab a stake into his chest. Kidding I'm totally kidding...

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm trying to stretch the book to make it at least 28-30 chapters so if there's any questions just ask me. Love you guys <3