Chapter 13 Part 2

When we got back to the castle it was just as we left it a week ago. Ruined, torn down and a complete mess. I looked up at Cole and he gave me a very small smile. He held me my hand as we walked up to the gates. I saw Jessica sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with Spencer calming her down. I walked towards her and rested my hand on her shoulder.

"Jessica. I have some bad news", I said.

"What is it?", she asked.

"Your sister didn't make it", Cole replied.

"She what?", she asked.

"When I fell apparently I fell on m stomach causing me to bleed through my stomach. Where the baby was. I'm sorry honey", I replied.

"This can't be happening. Spencer tell me this is isn't true", she said.

Spencer took her out the room but they didn't come back for awhile. She's more hurt than all of us. She really wanted a sibling.
"Don't worry love. We can try again", Cole said squeezing my hand lightly.

"I don't want to try again Cole. What if something happens again that puts the baby in danger again?", I asked.

"We'll just have to give you personal protection", he replied.

"No forget it. Let's just try and manage Jessica until she turns", I said.

I let go of his hand and walked up to the room and looked around the room. I sighed and laid in bed. Everything for that happened in the past three months was for nothing. Well at least I can say I was having a baby until she died. Oh who am I kidding no one's going to want to hear that.

"Isabel I have something for you", Cole said.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Just come look", he replied.

I got off the bed and walked to the door. Once I opened it Cole stood there with a dozen roses and a teddy bear that looked about my height.

"What's all this?", I asked.

"Just to show you no matter what I'll always love you", he replied.

"Awe Cole. I love you to", I said hugging him.

"No matter what happens you're not gonna be alone", he said.

"Like I ever was", I said.

Then we kissed.