Chapter 2

"Come on Cole seriously. You can't be serious", I said.

"It's for the kingdom", he said.

"What about all the humans?", I asked.

"They'll be fine. All they have to give up is a pint a week and donate it to the blood center", he said.

"That would kill them are you crazy?", I asked.

"Fine a pint every two weeks", he said.

"A pint every month. We only feed every month", I said.

"Some of these vampires haven't fed in months. They're gonna want more than a pint every month", he said.

"I can't believe you're thinking about this. Enforcing a vampire- blood law", I said.

"What choice do we have? Besides the human race is pretty much extinct", he said.

"Those are my people you're talking about. I used to be one of them", I said.

"Keyword used to be", he said holding me.

"Still I'm not agreeing to this", I said.

"Babe people are out there dying", he said.

"90% of them are already dead", I muttered.

"I heard that", he said.

"You were supposed to", I said.

I walked to the room then closed and locked the door. He can't get in. It's vampire proof. I played with my new ability which is fire. I twirled my fingers making little fire circles on my palm. This usually soothes me but today it didn't. Cole doesn't understand. He just can't use the humans for blood every week. I know how it feels to have blood taken from you and then for him to have the nerve to say they need to give a pint every week.

"Isabel can we talk about this?", he asked.

"No. I hope you realize how bad that hurt. I used to be one of them and I know how much a vampire bite hurts. That's why I don't feed off humans", I replied.

"Can I come in please so we can talk?", he asked.

"No. You're sleeping somewhere else until you apologize or find a different food source", I replied.

"Well will you at least let me get my pajamas?", he asked.

I got him some clothes and walked to the door. Then slid them under the door. He's not getting in this room.

"Really?", he asked.

"Yes. No go away", I replied.

"Dad why did mom give you your clothes under the door?", Jessica asked.

"Cause your mom is mad at me", he replied.

"Cole go away", I said.

"Alright I'm leaving", he said.

I heard him leave and began crying on the bed. How could he do this? He doesn't know what it's like. He has no idea what's it like to be treated like food. Heck everyday when I went outside I didn't know if I would come home or not. I didn't know if there was some blood thirsty vampire looking for their next meal which could've been me. If only he understood. I played with my fire power making little circles on my palm which was soothing. My eyes became heavy and I drifted of to sleep...

I was fighting for my life and the baby's life. I don't know why. I gave the baby to Spencer so he could take her far away from here. Cole and I were fighting together. Jessica was at home due to the fact Spencer wouldn't turn her yet. Then all of a sudden the fighting stopped.

After the dream I woke up in a sweat. My eyes scanned the room for Cole. Cole. I made sleep somewhere else. I got out of bed and quietly made my way to the room where he was. I then opened the door quietly where he couldn't hear me. I tip toed over to the bed and climbed in. He moved but never woke up. He then wrapped his around me and buried his head in my neck.

"I knew you'd be back", he whispered.

"I had another nightmare. This time we were fighting and I gave the baby to Spencer", I said.

"Why don't you sleep in here tonight", he said.

"I'm not giving you the satisfaction of winning", I said.

"Come here", he said.

"No", I said.

"Fine", he said.

He got out of bed and picked me up. Then carried me to the bed and put me in it. I didn't protest because I was to tired.

"Goodnight love", he said.

"Goodnight", I said.

Just as I began to fall asleep I felt something on me. Cole's trying to be sneaky. Two can play at that game.

Hey guys don't forget to comment, vote and follow!!!!