Fwiend

***Bill's POV***

"Okay, Bill, mommy's gonna drop you off here with Miss Patty, okay?"

I smile at mommy. "Mommy, I'm six years old, you don't need to talk to me like I'm a baby!" She smiles back and nods.

"Patty, please don't let any of the other kids pick on him. He has a slight lisp in his voice."

The person mommy called 'Miss Patty' nods. "Of course."

Ha ha... they won't pick on me. I'll be mean if they do, and none of the other places liked it when I was mean. When someone picked on me, I was mean to them, and I cried and told on them, and they got in trouble, and mommy moved me to a new place. "Goodbye, Bill!" I wave to mommy.

"Goodbye mommy!"

She walks back to the car and I look up at Miss Patty. She smiles at me. "Come with me, Bill," I follow her into the big house thing and see three kids in the other room. I giggle and run that way without Miss Patty. I stand in the doorway and look at the four kids.

One is a boy weird white hair and freckles, one is a girl with pretty hair and a fancy dress, one girl has brown hair and green and brown eyes and a huge sweater, and the last boy has the same hair and eyes as the girl with the huge sweater, only he has a picture on his forehead. The two girls play together, the weird hair boy plays with his robots near the girls and attacks the girls' toys with his, and the other boy sits alone while reading a book. He looks really lonely and sad...

"Okay everybody, this is the new kid, Bill. Everyone say hi to Bill," Miss Patty says. The four look at me. The brown hair girl smiles and waves, the white haired boy 'humphs', the pretty hair girl rolls her eyes, and the brown hair boy looks at me for a second and goes back down to his book. "I'll be back in a few minutes, okay kids?" We all nod and she walks away.

The girl with brown hair jumps up and runs over to me. "Hi Bill!! My name Mabel!!" She doesn't say the 'is' after 'name'...

"Hi Mabel! How old are you?" She smiles and holds up four fingers. I smile. "I'm six years old!" Her smile suddenly disappears when she hears my voice when I say the 'th' sound where the 's' is. She starts laughing.

"'Thix'! You thix yearth old?" She laughs loudly and I frown. The two others she was playing with come over. "Bill! Say her name! She Pacifica!"

I look at the pretty haired girl with a frown. "Pacifica," I say. The three laugh at me. No one has ever laughed at it... they all just talk about it, never laugh... I don't know what to do now... I feel tears forming. It hurts...

I push all three of them at the same time and run to a corner in the room. Why were they being meaner about it than the other kids? They were laughing at me! They laughed...

"Hi," I look up and see the brown haired boy. I look back.

"Go away, you'll just laugh at me like they did..."

"No... I won't... my name is Dipper." I look at him again. He sits next to me. "They were mean to me too... they laughed at my birthmark and my voice..." He can't say his 'l's and 'r's and says 'f' instead of 'th'.

"But your mark is cool! I want one!" I say. He smiles at me. Marks on people are really cool!

"I can draw on you... if you want..." I smile and nod. He gets up and holds out his hand to me. I take it and get up. He walks us to where he was sitting before. We sit and he grabs a marker. "What do you want?"

I think for a second. "An eye!" He smiles and gets really close to my face, bringing the marker to my forehead. He starts drawing. It takes a little bit, but he smiles and pulls away when he's done.