12

i sighed for like the hundredth time this day, slamming my locker shut as i silently dissed jimin in my head. it has been exactly a whole week since those delightful three words escaped his glorious lips. a week ago ever since he made my heart warm and flutter. hearing those words just ignited something in me. i feel happy— contented.

but as unfortunate as it may be, i never did hear him say those words for the second time again. i tried getting those words out of him again by begging and pleading him to and even telling him my constant i love you's. but he just smiled at me, shook my hair. he told me if he tells me he loves me as frequent as he could, the words might lose it's meaning and would just be nothing but ordinary.

and now he's out there somewhere being an asshole. i woke up earlier without even a single text from him. not even his usual good morning texts. and hate me for being clingy but i'm freaking in love with the guy. if only i could, i wouldn't ever leave his side.

but that's not how life goes.

a sigh yet again escaped my lips, pushing past the heavy glass door of the cafeteria as the strong aroma of food enveloped my nostrils. it didn't take much to find our table thanks to taehyung's newly dyed red hair which pretty much stands out in the crowd.

"jungkook!" yugyeom beckons over as soon as he sees me by the door, waving his hands over. "over here!"

"hey, man." i greeted, raising my fist to give him a fist bump before plopping down on the seat next to taehyung, slightly nudging him on his side.

the three of us talked about our classes, well more like the two of them since i'm so engrossed on the fact that it's already lunch and i still haven't received any calls or messages from my fucking boyfriend.

yugyeom complained about soccer practice. how he never really liked that sport if it weren't for his crush who's pretty much an intern-manager of the club. taehyung on the other hand scowls at the thought of another long ass quiz in biology after lunch. "fucking mr. kwon." he hisses under his breath, playing with his lunch.

not long after that, joy plopped down beside yugyeom as irene plopped down beside me, her face scrunched up in to a scowl and her knuckles fisted together. "woah, someone's in a bad mood." taehyung chuckles. "what happened this time?

apparently, irene was sent to detention for sleeping in the middle of class. she was known to be badass and a rule breaker. so it pretty much wasn't a surprise to here.

we were in the middle of making fun of irene when yugyeom spoke, "hey, it's friday. why don't we go clubbing and have some fun? anyone in?" he questioned, eyeing each of us.

irene was the first one to agree, being the bad girl that she is. next was taehyung, wanting to try and be bad ass to sneak out in the middle of the night to go a club. joy on the other hand, completely declined the idea, being the goody two shoes that she is. something about a quiz on monday that she needed to study on enable for her to keep her grades up.

i could only sit there. silently and stealthily checking on my phone for any missed calls or messages, and getting disappointed to once again face the blank screen of my phone. no notifications at all. just what the fuck jimin?

"well, jungkook?" i hear irene asks beside me.

i look up from my phone, only to see the four of them staring at me. i frowned, my brows scrunched together. "well what?" i raised a brow, earning an eye roll from the four of them, but mostly tae.