Chapter 11

It actually took longer than I was expecting. When they were through I went to join him and sit next to him. He laid his head on my shoulder. His hair was damp from his sweat and was covering his eyes.His eyes were closed as he breathed heavily from exhaustion.

"Are you alright?" I asked a little worried.

"Yea I'm just tired now," he said smiling a little. "Mind just staying like this?"

I blushed at what he said. "S-sure," I said a little nervous.

I think its official; we are now a "thing." I mean we kissed and everything. Now he is resting his head on my shoulder. Doesn't that count as coupley things? I let him rest for a while. The manager woke both of us up to tell us the stadium was closing. We both got up and began walking with the others to the parking lot. I went into my car and he got into the passenger seat. I began driving to the hotel. On the way there he fell asleep. I stopped and parked out front. I had to wake him up and the hotel worked parked my car for me. We made it to our room. Axel instantly flopped onto his bed and went to sleep. I went to take a shower. After my shower I looked over and seen Axel awake.

"Angel?" he asked a little sleepily. How wore out could he possibly be?

"Yeah," I said as I went to him.

He leaned and laid his head on my shoulder. I slightly jumped. "I couldn't sleep," he said softly. "Your hair is soaked."

"I just took a shower. I need to turn off the bathroom light," I said."I'll be back." I got up and went to shut off the light off and headed back over to where Axel was sitting on the side of the bed. I went next to him and he quickly wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. We then laid down into the bed and he kept his arms around me. I smiled and cuddled up next to him.

In the morning I looked at him. He was sleeping soundlessly. I got up and got ready for the day. Today, Axel promised we will be going to the sightseeing day. After I got dressed and ready for today, in a really nice outfit, I went to check on Axel. He was still sleeping of course. Sleepyhead. I was wearing a black dressy top, a black jeans,and knee high boots (as always). When I stepped on a hard wood floor,my boots made a loud sound, which of course woke up Axel. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and sat up.

"Morning sleepyhead," I said smiling.

"Morning, Angel," Axel said sleepily.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Perfectly well, you?" he asked politely.

"Alright," I said smiling.

"Got plans today?" he asked looking at my outfit.

"Sightseeing today," I said happily.

"That's today?" he asked.

"Yea, did you forget?" I said with a disappointed tone.

"I'm sorry, I forgot," he said and stood up. "Let me get ready."

I nodded. He got up and went to hug me. I'm guessing he noticed how I was looking and knew I felt upset. He then stepped back and went into the bathroom with an outfit over one arm and a leather jacket thrown over his opposite shoulder. I sat down on the bed looking around and checking my phone while I was waiting on him. It didn't take too long from him to get ready. He came out with a plain whit tank top,leather jacket, and some jeans. He wore just normal tennis shoes. He walked over to me and held out his hand to me.

"Ready to go?" He said holding his hand out for me to take it.

I took his hand. "Yea," I said smiling. We began heading out. We walked around the town, holding hands. I won't tell him I seen some of these places before, nor tell him I tried one of the restaurants.We went into some art places and some places we both were tourist sites or famous places for Chicago. Some of the art and things in Chicago, Axel and I had trouble keeping from laughing. As the day went on I felt happier. Every stop we went to I learned more about Axel. I couldn't believe he was actually born in Chicago. As we walked through the city, he had shown me some of his favorite places.I was astonished by everything to be honest. I was happy to learn more about Axel and his past.

"This was my old favorite to hang out as a kid," he said smiling. He held my hand a little tighter as we walked into the building. It was like a small town mall. Little stores and some food courts around.Everyone was smiling, well not everyone, but it felt like when I looked at everyone they were smiling. "Go on and look around without me. I have to buy something." Axel rushed off into a store that I couldn't tell which one. I went into a couple stores just to browse.

I went to sit in one of the benches after a while and waited on Axel. He suddenly came running up to me. I jumped up since he seemed winded. I made him sit down on the bench.

"Why were you running?" I asked worried.

"I have something for you," he said smiling and patted the seat next to him.

I sat down next to him looked at him. A little bit of blush had taken over my cheeks.

"Turn around," he said smiling.

I did turn around for him. Something made me excited for this moment. I felt him move my hair to my right shoulder as he placed something around my neck. I looked down to see a charm on a chain. The charm was of a music note. It seemed to match my charm bracelet. I smiled and he fixed my hair when he put it on me. The charm dangled down to my chest. I turned back to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me. We stayed there for a short while then left. We walked a little further through the town then went back to the hotel to rest. Before we could make it I began twitching badly. I stopped walking and Axel turned to look at me.

"Angel?" he asked concerned.

"I can't walk," I said nervously.

Axel picked me up and carried me the rest of the way. He wouldn't put me down until after we made it into the room. He laid me on the bed and looked at me.

"What should I do?" he asked more worried than before.

"G-get my bag," I said. My eyes were getting heavy and I felt like I was about to pass out. He rushed and got my bag. Before he could give it to me, I had passed out. A note was in my bag that I didn't even know our foster mom wrote for Axel.

Axel, Incase Angel passes out or forgets her meds they are in here. Give her the meds once she wakes up and is a alert again.

Axel began looking for the meds.

"I don't feel right to do this," he whispered to himself as he searched for pill bottle. Once he got it, he read the instructions then got the correct amount and a glass of water ready. I slowly forced myself to wake up. I looked and noticed the pills and took them. Axel was pacing in the room, looking like he was thinking a lot on something.

"Axel,"I said as my voice quivered. He jumped the moment he heard my voice and rushed over. He threw his arms around me tightly.

"Angel,you scared me!" Axel exclaimed. "I remembered this happening as a kid and you didn't wake up for a long time."

"A month," I told him.

"I'm glad that didn't happen this time," he said.

 I was silent for a while as he just held on to me. It was kind of peaceful in his embrace.