chapter 10

I stormed out of the room and Axel had followed me. Grabbed my wrist and made me turn around. I looked at him at him a little upset. He stared down at me. Silence was in the room. James and Asher soon came into the room. Great, this is totally humiliating. Why did they have to come into the room. Asher's mouth began to open like he would yell or something, but James covered his mouth.

"Asher, don't ruin this moment," he whispered.

What moment? This isn't a romantic moment or a lovers coral. I moved away from Axel. Once I did, Asher moved so his mouth was free. He looked at me smirking.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" he chanted. He went on with his chant. Axel looked into my eyes softly. I was begging him not to do this at the moment; in my head of course.

"We aren't going to kiss under pressure, Ash," Axel turned to them. "Really James? I thought you were better than that."

James just shrugged a little. Axel rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm taking her away from you guys," he said, but their manager stopped him.

He sighed and went back on stage. I went to stand on the side to of where I was before. I listened to each song and smiled. In the moment I even started to dance. Once I looked and seen the manager I stopped. It was the most embarrassing thing I done. She gave me a kind smile and slight chuckle. Nothing will help me forget what I had just done. It's like the kiss in the hotel. I began blushing just thinking about it.

"Don't worry about the dancing, that's a goal of the bands," she said. "But id like to talk to you. You aren't really dating Axel, are you?"

I quickly looked at her shocked that she asked that. "W-why?" I asked her nervous.

"If you are or not isn't the purpose of this talk," she said. "It's the fact that you make him happy. Happier than any of us part of the band."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, so whatever you are doing, keep at it," she said. Soon the crowd was screaming and the boys were returning to backstage. Axel came over and hugged me happily.

"What did you think, Angel?" he asked as he let go.

"You guys were amazing, which is an understatement. There isn't a word to fit you guys," I said with excitement filling me.

He smiled and whispered, "turn around." I turned my back to him and he signed the white band shirt I was wearing. James and Asher did the same. I blushed and couldn't stop smiling. The sharpies on my back, as they wrote, sent tingles through my spine. I turned back to them when they all signed my shirt.

"Thank you all so much!" I said. Tears began swelling into my eyes as I looked at them.

"Don't cry miss," James said. He was the gentleman type, obviously. Fangirls go wild for that. Asher is the ladies' man. Then Axel is the one who always said he had a lady. The mysterious miss. Wait, was it me the entire time?

"I'm just really happy," I said looking over at James then looked at Axel. "I need to talk to you." I grabbed his wrist and walked to where they couldn't hear us.

"What is it Angel?" he asked seeming emotionless at the moment.

"When you always mentioned a girl you liked, was it me?" I asked quietly. I wasn't sure if the answer is going to be something I want to hear. Do I want to hear an answer at all? I have no idea anymore.

"Yes you were," he said looking at me with a loving smile. "Did you just realize that?"

"I'm not completely certain," I said.

"About what?" he asked and stepped closer to reach out to me.

"All of this," I said. I turned to him and he quickly pulled me into a hug. "How could you like someone like me? I'm so average. You could probably have anyone, so why would you want someone like me?"

"Who you are and how you are is the reason why I like you," Axel said softly. I had my arms around him and he had his around me. "I'm going to be honest; I have fallen madly in love with you. No one will ever be able to mean as you do to me. You are my happiness and my life."

"A-" I tried to speak but suddenly Axel put his finger over my lips.

"Don't speak," he whispered. Our lips touched. My eyes grew wider and looked at him. His eyes were closed and I could tell by how he looked he really did love me. I soon, slowly closed my eyes. He pulled me closer in the kiss and in his embrace.

While we were kissing I heard a scream and sudden cheering behind us. It wasn't the fans. Axel pulled back and looked away from me letting me go. His expression was pissed but he was also curling his lips into a smile a bit.

"Asher!" he called as he sprinted away to chase Asher. They both were laughing a bit.

"Excuse Asher," James said softly.

"You should tell that to Axel," I said smiling.

"I guess so," he watched them. "They should ware each other out any moment."