Chapter Twenty: As red as a baboons's butt

Picture: Adrien and Marinette kissing while Marinette outs her hand out for Alya to high-five her 😂😂😂😂

Song: Kiss You by One Direction.👅

_________________________________________

AAAAH! SO MANY COMMENTS! I LOVE COMMENTS! I LOVE PEOPLE WHO COME OUT OF THEIR SHELL TO COMMENT! ❤❤❤❤

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY MAKE MY DAY! 💞

Like I said before, comments and votes are what I use as feedback so the more that I get, the more I can improve. 😊

Thanks for the votes, comments AND VIEWS. Seriously. 20 chapters ago, I started out a 0 VIEWS, 0 VOTES and 0 COMMENTS.

But now, I'm at 6000 VIEWS, nearly 300 VOTES and COMMENTS 🙌🙌

I love you all!

Keep voting, commenting and reading this book please 😅

Don't forget to:

Live 😎
Love ❤
Laugh 😂

👉 KeepBelieving4774 👈

____________________________________________

He wasn't in school today.

Usually, I wouldn't be that affected. I would shrug it off and move on.

But today, the day seemed to go by longer, I didn't feel as happy as I used to and I kept staring at Adrien's empty seat.

Why isn't he in school today?

Maybe he's sick.

But Adrien is rarely sick.

Rarely - that means that he still has a chance of getting sick.

Maybe his father wants him to transfer schools and make him go back to home schooling.

Impossible - that can't happen.

He's been here for some time now...he can't just leave. However, from the way Adrien talks about his father, it seems highly possible - I must admit.

Adrien wouldn't have a say in it. He would just have to do what his father wanted. The poor boy.

Class went by like a blur.

There were a couple of times that Alya snapped her fingers right in front of my face and I wouldn't respond. I was too busy, sighing and looking over at Adrien's seat, imagining him sitting there.

Why am I feeling like this?

I really wanted to know.

I shouldn't be thinking about Adrien for this long. He's not in school - period. End of story.

Yet, I felt a little less happy than I usually was. I became more oblivious to the people around me - namely Alya and Nino.

There was also a point during lunch when I accidentally spilt on Chloé water and she went ballistic. She lectured me for - I don't know. 15 minutes?

All I could remember is her standing in front of me, looking at me angrily and flailing her arms around like those creepy, inflated people-like things that you find in front a mall.

All I did was stare at her mouth - trying to make sense of what she was saying. All I could decipher was "Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,"

"Are you even listening to me?" Chloé fiercely put her hands on her hips while narrowing her eyes at me.