Chapter Eight: Chat Noir and fried chicken are my new weaknesses

Gif of Chat Noir and Marinette talking and laughing.

Song: Runaway (U & I) by Galantis. I really love this song ❤❤❤❤

I know how Marinette is supposed to be shy and all but I honestly get irritated by that. That's why I make her a bit shy, not completely to the point she stutters when Adrien just says "Hi,"

Also, I don't like that Chloé is the main reason that people are getting akuma-tized. I don't Chloé, but I don't want it to be her fault all the time.

The person I dislike the most, though, was Lila (supervillain name: Volpina). Am I the only one who really hated her? Maybe it's because she was hitting on Adrien - okay, yes. It was because she was hitting on Adrien. Adrien should be with Marinette, in my opinion. #Adrienetteforlife

And finally, I also hate it when Chat Noir is neglected a lot when Ladybug and Chat Noir come to save the day. Everyone would be like "Ladybug!" but no one would say "Chat Noir!" So I am making Ladybug and Chat Noir equal because they are equal partners and Ladybug can't be perfect all the time.

Life didn't come with a manual on how to live it. So of course Ladybug will be captured at some point or be used as bait by Hawk Moth. Chat Noir, too.

I'm in a ranting mood, I'm sorry. I just spent my afternoon watching the whole of Season 1 of the Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir and I can't wait for season 2.

Update: My first chapter of this book is currently at 200 views on its own and my fourth chapter is at 100 views. This means that:

First chapter: 200+ views
Second chapter: 100+ views
Third chapter: 100+ views
Fourth chapter: 100+ views

Also, I jumped 700 views and went STRAIGHT TO 800 VIEWS! 812 VIEWS TO BE SPECIFIC 😝😆😱

I don't know if you've noticed this but I get 100 more views anytime I post a new chapter. So I was expecting 700 views from the last chapter, where I said 600.

Well, I GOT 800 FREAKING VIEWS INSTEAD! 😱😱😱😁😁😄😄😄

OMG YOU GUYS! I AM SO HAPPY! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME! 💃💃😍😘😁

I have only written two different fan fictions on Wattpad but this one has gotten the most views in the shortest time.

I cannot express my gratitude to you guys. Honestly, "thank you" is not sufficient.

I AM SUPER GRATEFUL! ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR DOING THIS TO ME! 🙏

PS: Sorry for the long Author's Note 😅

On to Chapter Eight...
_____________________________________________

I pushed the door open for History. My eyes landed on Adrien who was backing away from Chloé while trying to get her to seat down on her seat.

I looked at the time on my phone. Yup. In Chloé's schedule, it clearly states that right now is flirting time with Adrien.

She puckered up her lips while moving forward to him. He gritted his teeth nervously as he gently pushed her away.

His eyes roamed the room, trying to look for someone to help him when they caught mine.

He forgot all about Chloé and sat on his seat.

"Hey Marinette," He greeted me in Mandarin. I guess that's our new language because I'm part Chinese and he speaks Mandarin. "Did you remember what I told you?"