Chapter Seven: A Miraculous kiss (Part II)

I've just noticed how the English dubbed versions and the French versions have some differences, apart from different languages.

When Marinette or Adrien transform, they will say "Tikki/Plagg, time to transform. Tikki/Plagg, spots on/claws out," This is the English dubbed version.

In the French versions, they will say, "Tikki/ Plagg, transforme et moi!" - which means Tikki/Plagg, transform me.

Another difference is that when Marinette captures the akuma in her yo-yo, in the English dubbed version, she will say "Time to de-evilize!"

However, in the French version, she will say "I am freeing you from evil,"

Finally, in the English dubbed version, the supervillain and the main antagonist is known as Hawk Moth.

However, in the French version, he is known as Le Papillion and I think that means The Butterfly.

The point is that I watch both the French and the English versions. That's why I was confused on Chat Noir's name.

Chat Noir (French Version)
Cat Noir (English Version)

So please bear with me if I mix up any phrases, for example if I type "Tikki/Plagg, transform me," rather than "Tikki/Plagg, spots on/ claws out,"

I just get confused on which one to use.

Thanks! 😊

~KeepBelieving4774

PS: Thank you so so so so much for getting this book to 500 views! We aren't far from 1000 views so hopefully we can get there.

Also, thanks for the comments. I appreciate feedback and criticism 😊

_______________________________________________

"Girl!" Alya cornered me after Literature. "What on earth was that?!" She shook my shoulders rapidly.

"What was what?" I asked blatantly. Alya gave me a look which made me remember what you're talking about. "Oh....that,"

"Yeah, that," Alya rolled her eyes. "I need details, stat!" She put an arm on Marinette's shoulder as they headed for lunch.

"Well, Adrien texted me yesterday and asked me if I wanted to meet at his place. I said yes. We were coming up with ideas when I suggested a fairytale. He wanted to do a twist," I explained.

Alya nodded for me to go on. "We rehearsed until the part where he fell on top of me. Then he asked me if I wanted to kiss,"

Alya's eyes widened and a high pitch scream erupted from her throat. "Wait, he's the one who suggested it?"

"Of course it was him Alya," I told her. "You would expect me, the world's most awkward person, to go up to him and be like 'Hey, Adrien. I was wondering, do you want to kiss?"

"By the way, that is true," Alya nodded in agreement. We decided to eat lunch at the mall. It wasn't very far from here and we were in the mood of fast food.
"But nonetheless, you two kissed!" Alya was grinning from ear to ear. "And everyone saw it,"
"It was only a three second kiss," I said. Alya raised an eyebrow. "Uh...not that I was counting. It was too short for me to feel it,"

"But it happened," Alya kept on pointing it out. "You should have seen the look on Chloé's face. She looked very envious,"

"Unfortunately, that is only a one-time thing," I sighed in sadness. Good things don't last forever.