CHAPTER 4~AFTER THE INCIDENT

Cover by ChantalMedina9

The breeze blow as the maids sweep the burnt ashes. Noor, Limyaa',Mansur and Qasim were standing around their faint mother. The king held her hand as he stared at her. Horrified.

This fire out break really did scare him. He shook his head and kissed her hand "When is she going to wake up, ya hakeemah" the king asked looking at his wife. Her beautiful eyes were closed and her long lashes slightly curved in a beautiful way.

"In few hours, maulana" she answered and picked up her herbs. She bowed and left the room. Mubarak dropped her hand and then stood up "You shall all return to your rooms, I would stay her for some time before one of you take over" he explained and they all nodded.

"Now off you go" he shooed them out of the room and they left. Noor was really terrified, "What really caused the fire?" She asked Mansur and he simply shrugged with a "No idea" as an answer.

********

Few hours passed and the Queen has woken up, they went and checked up on her before they all set in their rooms after assuring she would be alright.

Noor entered her room and unrapped her hijab releasing her rib length curly hair. She ran a hand through her black hair and sat down on the edge of the bed. She took off her cloth, took a quick shower and changed into a plain loose white gown.

She took out a book and started reading. A few minutes later, she heard a knock on the door but she did not bother covering knowing no other than her blood would be coming this by time "Faddal" she called and Mansur came in. She smiled and dropped the book on the bedside.

"Is there any problem dear?" She asked him and he shook his head. He walked to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Just, you know, my room was burnt and I do not feel alright sleeping in that one they have made for me, so please, can I spend the night here?" He pleaded and she laugh. He look so childih with they way he pout "Of course, why not" she answered and his hazel eyes lit up "Thanks" he jumped to the left side of the bed and laid there. She knew his happiness was short lived because she soon stood up and went up to the drawer "What are you doing?" Mansur asked sitting up on one of his elows.

"You would be sleeping on the couch" she mumbled trying to draw the soft blankets. She heard him groaned and he stood up "Wait I'll help you" she stopped and waited for him to come. He handed her the blankets.

She shoved it to him and crossed her arms looking at him. He looked between her and the blanket and groaned again "Alright I'll sleep there, although the bed is big enough for both of us" he said the last part in a low voice. "What was that?" She asked and he shook his head heading to the couch.

After some minutes of silence, she asked the question that has been on the back of her mind since, "Was the damage huge?" She was so occupied with her mother that she didn't get to asked what has been lost.

"Yeah, it was. The northern and some part of the east wing was burnt. My room,Qasim's, the store, mother's room and the training room" he answered sighing. Nothing like this has ever happened to them "What cause it?" she rested her head on the pillow starting at the ceiling. Never did something like this happened before. Not even once. She always believe nothing happens without a cause. He shrugged "We still do not have any idea" he answered yawning.

She turned to him and smiled when she saw him fast asleep "Night dear" she said before she closed her eyes to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day.

**********

Noor woke up early, even before Mansur. She wore a nevy blue dress and braid her hair before pinning her hijab and walking out. The maids saw her and offered to help her get dressed but she declined the offer in order not to wake Mansur up.

The princess walked down the hallways into the corridors and came to a halt at the King's wing room. She inhaled and knocked at the door twice and waited for some seconds before the door opens and she entered. The king was standing by the window side staring out of it.

He turned to look at her and smiled. she bowed "Come here" he gestured and she moved towards him. He hugged her the minute she came close to him. He breathed in her scent "I am sorry dear, I am so sorry" he utter hugging her tightly. Noor was confused, she did not quite understand, "Why?" She asked.

He let go of her holding her by her shoulders. The king looked at her in the eye and smiled "You look a lot like her" he said dropping his hands to his side. Noor was beyond confuse. Her brows knit together.

The way he talks to her was saying something, yes, she could sense it. His eyes looked dull and weak, as if trying to hide something tragic from her. His hair has start to grey. What is happening? She thought to herself.

Before she got the chance to asked, she heard her name been called by a so familiar voice. She turned to her left and saw the Queen sitting on the bed. Her head against the bed headboard with the quilt over her. Noor smile and stroked towards her.

She kissed her mother's head and sat next to her with her hands on hers "How do you feel now?" She asked her "much more better" the queen smiled.

************

After her encounter with her parents, she went off to train. She changed into a pair of pants and a shirt taking off her scarf reveling her two french braids. She warmed up and did some push ups.

170 crunches, 110 squads, 80 sit ups, 45 push ups, 100 jackjumps, 120 mounting clambing, 110 lunges, 85 leg drop, 10mins planks and many more.

She streched and did her tumblings. Just because the training room was burnt that wouldn't stop her from training.

"I can see that you have improved Noor. I must say, I am very much impressed" she heard a feminine voice say and she frozen. She is sure as hell knows the owner. Turning around, she faced the grey eyed lady. The lady smiled as Noor's mouth was opened. She gasped covering her mouth with both her hands, eyes wide "Missed me that much?" She questioned smiling.

Man, she never thought this would happen this soon.

(A/N)
Yeah, so I'm back. Here's an update, It's not edited so sorry for the mistakes. Yeah, check out my new cover. And thank you guys for the reads. HBD to my book IBTFY, it's now a year old. Today on 18th of July, 2016. Thanks everyone, have a nice day.