Chapter 10~ Shams, The Sun.

"I knew you would be here" he turned his head to the side and smiled at her, "Should I be anywhere else?" He inquired earning a warm smile from her.

"We missed you at dinner today, are you okay?" Noor started off sitting right beside him on the bench.

Mansur smiled at her, "I was not hungry, and I had a lot in mind. I would not have eaten either ways" he replied with a little shrug at the end.

"Oh" came her short reply before they fall into silence. Mansur was thinking about Shams, and Noor? Well, she was just there

"Zahra told me you saw Shams" Noor was the first one to speak after a while. At the mention of her name, she noticed how his stance tensed and his eyes wondered all over the place.

"She did?" He tried to act casual but failed miserable. Noor wanted to tease him more so she continued, "Uhmm, she did. She also told me about how you lost it all and took hold of her hand when she was about to bow" she bit on her lower lip, wiggled her eyebrows at him and nudged him with her shoulder.

Seeing how nervous and uncomfortable he was, she all but laughed at him, "Relax my dear, it's not like I am a stranger, and I didn't come here to make you uncomfortable. I wanted to catch up with you. I missed you" she said softly which took him a little off guard.

"What?" She asked when she saw the look on his fae. He just shook his head. "Nothing. It's just that, I forgot the last time you said you missed me" he gave her a weak smile and she mirrored his expression.

They stayed like that for long. Just enjoying night and the wind that blows. It's warm outside, so warm you would think it's summer already.

Noor smiled when he looked at her. He let out a long breath before turning away. They have always been close. Sharing a bound no one else does. He was more of a best friend than a brother and she loves him with everything in her.

"You sure you are fine?" She asked him and he answered her with a shake of the head. She really cared about his wellbeing.

Mansur was the only one after her father whom she feels highly comfortable with. No one in this world can make her feel better more than they would.

"Want to talk about it?" He shook his head a 'no' and she smiled. She wasn't going to press if he was not ready to talk yet. The last she wants was to be in suspense or Ignored and knowing Mansur her whole life, she wouldn't do such a thing considering he knows how much she despise it.

"I just don't like seeing you like this Mansur, it hurts my heart. You know you can always talk to me about it. I won't judge" she said the last part quietly while twisting her finger.

The poor thing was in real pain so he placed his hand over hers, easing her hold on her finger, "You are going to break the poor thing Noor, chill" he chuckled and she laughed.

After a moment of silence he sighed, "I don't know, but I think I might have a crush on Shams" he stared off and Noor laughed.

She really laughed. It was a pleasant surprise and a very nice sound. She has a very nice laugh, she certainly do not need to know that. She laughed so hard her dimples were showing.

And in the midst of it all, he couldn't help but smile. She looks so beautiful when she does that, no wonder Imraan is in love with her.

After she was done, she faced him with the biggest smile ever, "I knew you would like her Mansur, she is a total sweetheart after all. The problem is her brother"

"Her brother?" He questioned and she nodded. "Her brother is very very protective of her and if he happens to know about your whole 'crush' thing. . . ." She air quote the crush part, "I do not think he will ever let you get 10 feet close to her"