The End.

Chapter 15

"Hey peaches. How're you feeling?" Maya poured her another cup of coffee and gave her friend a passing glance.

"Good, it sucked when I woke up but not too bad."

Lucas sauntered into the kitchen and gave Riley a boyish grin. "Sweetheart, coffee?" The brunette agreed and sat down in the breakfast nook beside Maya and Farkle.

"I um, I decided on Love Story." The marine looked to his left, confused at her statement. "Can you e-mail Taylor's manager and tell her to switch it from Bad Blood to Love Story? I should be able to play guitar again, we'll see. But if not it isn't a hard song to learn, my band can handle it."

"Of course I can." The jade eyed man passed her the coffee, with 2 sugars and french vanilla creamer just the way she liked it. "Anything for my girls."

"This is so weird." The blonde admitted, "I feel like we have nothing to do. We've been so caught up in the stalker we literally buried ourselves in it."

"Speak for yourself," Farkle joked, "I had to rearrange all the concerts and start the process of refunds and ugh, headaches." His forehead landed on the small table causing the girls to giggle.

"I'll trade you." The singer joked, and laid her head on Lucas while Farkle just laughed, "i'm glad things are back to normal. But after this tour, I want to take a break. No song writing or singing unless I want to. No surprise appearances, no talk shows, no LA."

Farkle's head cocked to the side, "No LA? But you live here."

"I'll be back, I still love my career but i'm thinking Texas. This guy I know and love owns a ranch," Lucas moved his head to the right and he couldn't stop the smile, "I would love to go back there."

Zay stepped into the kitchen and cleared his throat, "Luke this is the part where you invite her to the ranch." After pouring a cup of coffee he sat beside Farkle.

"Sweetheart, after the tour we should go to the ranch. What do you think?" The singer nodded with a smile and kissed his arm. "So Zay, what are you gonna do now?" The blue eyed girl casusally glanced towards him after Lucas' question.

"Oh am I not a bodyguard anymore? She's still pretty famous, it may not hurt to have a little backup Luke." Riley giggled at his comment knowing exactly why he wanted to stay here.

"Zay you're more than welcome to stay if you want. But not for me." Her brown eyes moved towards Maya's, "this is the part where you invite him to stay."

The blonde expressed a beautiful smile, "of course you can stay Zay. I'd be really happy if you would." Smackle sauntered into the kitchen and Farkle perked up, he was the 5th wheel until now. "Smackle! What are you going to do now that this whole thing is over?"

"I haven't given much thought-"

"YOU CAN STAY!" Everyone startedchuckling at the yelling Farkle, "that was extremely loud. But you're more than welcome to stay. Either here or at Minkus International." Smackle smiled and pushed up her glasses before taking the last seat at the breakfast nook.

All eyes were on Lucas, but his were on Riley. "Luke, what about you?"

"He's staying with me." Riley said sleepily, "i'm not leaving him again. Besides, what ranch do you think i'm staying at?"

"This is weird. Who knew that because of Riley's stalker we all found a signifigant other? I would never have guessed that." Maya joked, "hated this situation, but I admit I enjoyed the outcome."