Guns.

Chapter 10

"Zay, do me a favor. Check the security footage of the front gate please. Make, model, license plate. Hell a face would be great." Zay scurried off. "Tommy e-mailed me last night, Billy threw a fit. They're both in LA now, they both know about me, Billy knows about Anna. Billy is too hot headed to fall into a pattern, his emotions control his reactions. Which would explain the letter this morning, but he mentioned having a pattern." He expressed his thoughts out loud.

"Lucas, I got the letters back. The encryption of handwriting isn't an exact science but there are two different patterns of writing. One personality angrier than the other." The marine bit his lip, why didn't they type? Either way he was grateful for the new information.

"Two different people? Or two different personalities same person?" Smackle shrugged her shoulders. "That explains the difference in letters, there are some more aggressive than others."

Farkle finished reading the letter and passed it to Maya. "Lucas?"

"He's not going to hurt her." The marine started pacing the room. "If there are two people, this one cares for her. Tommy? But he broke pattern, so Billy? Together?" His sandy blonde hair shook continuing to whisper to himself knowing he wasn't making any sense, "How would they know each other?"

"Lucas?"

"One minute."

"LUCAS!" Maya snapped.

"WHAT?" He yelled.

"Is you being here a good idea?" The blonde questioned, "Is you being here safe for you?"

Before he could reply, Riley rolled into the office. "No, it's not." Everyone froze, they kept these letters away from her for a reason knowing she'd overreact. "Give me the letter."

"Peaches that's not a good idea."

"I wasn't asking Maya." The paper ripped out of her hands and her brown eyes soaked up the words. She glanced up at the man she loved, the one she couldn't stand to lose again and inhaled. It was his life or hers, "Lucas you're fired."

"No, I'm not." The brunette jogged back to her room. "I'M NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!" She can't let him risk his life for her, not anymore. Riley hated to lose him, but she couldn't risk him dying.

Seconds after she closed her door she heard, "RILEY!" Her bedroom door flew open and slammed promptly, causing a boom throughout the home. "I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

"YES YOU ARE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU LUCAS!" Tears streamed down her face.

"YOU'RE THE ONE PUSHING ME AWAY!" He screamed.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" She shoved him and started crying. "BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DAMN IMPORTANT TO ME! I LOST YOU ONCE, BUT IF I LOSE YOU FOR GOOD, I'D DIE!" His temper cooled almost immediately. "If you died, I'd die."

He wrapped her in a hug, "I love you Riley. I'm not going anywhere, I'm not the one who's going to die." The brunette sobbed into his chest. He had flashbacks of her going on the plane, they were back at the airport all over again. Except this time it was her pushing him away. "I'm not going anywhere. Not this time." Her tears ran down his chest, and the only thing to do to calm her down was to kiss her. His arms lifted her up and pushed her towards his lips, she let out a small moan as they continued their embrace.

The marine laid down on the bed and her fingers grazed down his abs to push past the barrier of his pajama pants. "Oh god." His lips found her neck as she stroked his engorged member.