"I want it too" I whispered with my head burried in his chest.

Our lonely-cute time in the lobby didn't last very long. A few people came to see Adam and take pictures. Most of them asked him if we were dating to what he answered: "not until she agrees, but I'd love to" and of course I wanted to, but he hasn't really made it official with me. We haven't talked about it.

I stayed back admiring him, he was so sweet to his Glamberts and even to the parents that asked for a picture to show it to their children. Every time my love for him grew, just watching him made me happy and complete. I couldn't ask for nothing more but him, and there he was; some times he looked back at me to check if I was OK and smiled, I smiled back and he kept on sharing with everyone.

"Well, that was exhausting." he chuckled heading back to me when they were all gone. "Why didn't you come with me? You were so lonely back there" he pouted and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I like seeing you with your fans, you're the one they want" I shrugged and gave him a peck on his chin, which was the only place I could reach without standing on my toes.

"And guess what? You're the one I want" I shivered again and he smirked. I felt him looking at my face and getting closer every second.

I remembered his soft lips against mine, his unique taste and the way our breath got heavier each time our lips united. I wanted so bad to feel the same way right now, to feel his lips and the butterflies in my stomach.

He was just an inch away, it's going to happ-

Bip bip bip. Bip  bip bip .

Oh for gods sake!

"Ugh, sorry sweetie I gotta catch this" he apologized and cursed before he answered. "Hello?...hey Roger." That was all I could hear before he walked a few steps away. He looked worried, I wonder what's happening over there.

In 2 minutes or so he came back with the same worried face.

"Hey, what's happening?" I placed my hand on his cheek and he smiled weekly.

"I...I got bad news sweetie" he looked down to the floor.

"Go ahead, don't worry. Whatever it is we'll make it through."

"Well... My manager, Roger, just called. He said I've been away from work for a long time now and that I need to get back." He took air "So now I have to pack to leave to New York in 2 hours. I don't want to leave you here Am, I want to be with you every second of my life."

My heart skipped a beat and I felt a big pain in the chest. I knew it, one day he would have to leave and I'd be left alone here with my boring life again.

"It's okay, I knew it would happen any time soon" I shrugged and acted like if I didn't care, but he knew I was terribly devastated.

"I'll be back, I promise you. I will call every day and I'll be back before you know it. I won't let you here forever, I love you"

And this time, our lips met again. We didn't need to say nothing more.

This was goodbye.

{A/N: I'm back! Thanks for voting and commenting, it makes me wanna write more. Hope you liked it, keep voting and leave your comment. Kisses❤😘}