After that I couldn't really comprehent what happened. One second he was standing beside me, the next he was gone, and the next he was back with a flower in his hand. He only had a few raindrops on him, as he handed me the flower, which matched my dress in colour. "I'm super fast. Remember?" He said. I looked back and forth between him and the flower. "Yeah, I know that. So why did you want me at the mansion?" I could still only think about Kurt, and had to fight the feeling of disappointment. How could I escape this? I still had a chance to see him, as he was on the other side of the door right in front of me. "Wait one sec." Pietro said. I waited one second, and with the blink of an eye, a table appeared, and candles were being lit. I saw blankets and pillows. Wine and bread. The bench he had been sitting on before, was now transformed into a romantic dinner. My mouth was wide open. I didn't know if I should run, or sit down. I was blown away. No one had ever done something like that for me. 

I sat down, and put a blanket around me. It was actually the perfect romantic dinner. Sitting on a porch, with blankets and candles, looking out at the rain hitting the ground. "Do you like it?" He asked, sitting down on a chair opposite me. "Yeah I guess." I had no words. Just 5 minutes ago, I thought I was going to meet with Kurt, and now I was sitting with Pietro. He poured me a glass of red wine. "Are we even allowed to drink that, on school proberty?" I asked. As he'd filled my glass, he began to pour wine in his own. "Technically no. But no one saw me take it anyway. And It's more romantic than soda." He put down the bottle, and raised his glass. "Cheers. This is all for you." I raised my glass, and sipped it. I couldn't really wrap my head around this guy. Why'd he do this for me, when he hardly knew me? I couldn't say no to him either, no one could say no to this. 

He was so different from what I knew, from the golden eyes I knew. From his curved nose, to his dark eyes. It was something else. I felt like I betrayed Kurt. Or I betrayed my feelings. Wasn't I the one who wouldn't restrain myself? I could just stand up, and leave him and his wine. This dress was for Kurts eyes to look at. My hand was for Kurts hand to hold. But I didn't leave. I drank the wine and felt my blood turn into alcohol. I laughed with him and let him hold my hand. I enjoyed it. I guess life isn't so straight forward. Guess the many feelings trapped in my body, can be entangled and suddenly confusing. The alcohol made my memory vanish. A warm embrase. A hand on my neck, and around my waist. Air hitting my face hard. A warm bed. A kiss on my temple. Silver. Silver. Silver. Darkness.

                                                                                               ***

Clouds. White clouds. Cold air. Floating in cold air. Wings. Wings on my back. Suddenly dark clouds were appearing. Rain. I forced myself through the weather, my wings getting heavier, with every raindrop spilled from the sky. I flew lower and lower, as my wings couldn't carry me anymore. I was filled with every raindrop in the sky. My body landed flat on soft ground. Soft, very soft. My body colder and colder. I was suddenly turned over on my back. My eyes looking directly at the dark clouds, dark sky. Blue face. Golden eyes. Warm embrace. Every drop of water weighing my body down, disappearing. Warm. So Warm. So...

"Wake up."  My mind was pulled back to reality, by a soft familiar voice. A german accent, that I'd come to love. Every word formed with such care, and vulnerability. My eyes slowly opened, afraid that the voice was just a dream, another disappointment. It was dark in the room. What room. Where was I? Two golden stars in the darkness, had my attention. Golden flames. "Where am I?" I asked the darkness. "In your room." The voice answered. It wasn't a dream. The voice was real. The golden stars Kurts eyes. I felt my cheekbone being grazed by soft skin. "You had a bad dream." Kurt said. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and was able to see the features of his face. His button nose. His full lips. His body in a sitting position beside me. "It was a good dream." I smiled remembering the warm feeling. "didn't look like zat. You couldn't lie still." He said. I loved every word that was formed and coloured by his warm, dark voice. It put a smile on my face. "Lay down please?" I whispered. He looked like he was lost for words for a second, before laying down beside me. He was laying on his side, looking at me, and I was on my back. I didn't like the gap between us, so I rolled over to bury my face in his chest. His arms found their way around me, in a warm embrace.

"Zought you wouldn't go near zat guy again?" His soft voice whispered. "He tricked me. I thought I was meeting you." I said. I could feel his heartbeat through his chest. I liked the sound of it. It reminded me I wasn't alone. "You should've just left." He sounded almost angry about it. Was this jealousy? or something else? "Maybe you don't like him, but he's actually a nice guy. I didn't kiss him if you think that." I told him. "He's not the nice guy you zink he is." He breathed in my ear. I could feel his finger drawing circles on my back, and I was very distracted. "Right.." Was the only thing I was able to say. My mouth couldn't form words. His confidence was definately growing, and I couldn't deny the attraction. I felt his tail curl around my waist, bringing us closer. I felt more at peace than I'd ever felt. It was the most relaxing, and the most distracting feeling. But now that I knew the feeling, I wouldn't want to live without.

"Please be here when I wake up..." I mumbled, the words disappearing into his chest. "I will."