Epilogue

A/N- The epilogue is here. Finally!☺

Hope you'll like it.☺

-------------

Pal.. do pal.. ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Is pyar ko hai sadiyan kaafi nahin
To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan
Ab door tujh se jana nahin..

Life is full of surprises. Some surprises change your life for forever and Nandini was that surprise in Manik's life. A pleasant beautiful surprise. A surprise which changed his life forever and for good. She entered his life like a storm and changed everything to good. She turned his nightmares to beautiful dreams, his cries to laughter and his dull mornings to a shining one. She gave him a reason to live. He is forever indebted to her. Forever!

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

He was driving towards the restaurant where Nandini was waiting for him, with music blazing in the atmosphere. This was his favourite song. It reminded him about the way Nandini healed him. She was his angle. His knight in shining armour. And today he is going to reserve this knight for himself forever!

It has been six months since their confession and two months since Manik was discharged from the hospital. He didn't get those panic attacks anymore, he didn't gets the urge of killing himself and why would he get it? When his life is with him now, by his side. HUMESHA!

When Manik got discharged from the hospital, he shifted with Nandini to a two bedroom apartment and found a nice job in a company. They have been living together lovingly, healing each other in all possible ways. Life threw many difficulties in front of them, but they faced it together. Every problem seemed small because they were together.

Teri muskuraahatein hain taakat meri
Mujhko inhee se ummid milee
Chahe kare koi sitam yeh jahan..
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri
Zindghani badi khoobsurat huyi
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

His phone beeped with a call from Nandini. Turning the volume down, he flashed an ear to ear grin, though she couldn't see it. He picked up the call only to be greeted by a highly annoyed voice.

"Manik Malhotra, where the hell are you? I have been waiting for you since past half an hour and i swear agar tum yahan agle 15 minutes mein nahi aaye na, to main tumhe ghar mein ghusne nahi dene waali.." She shouted.

"Calm down lady bheem. Calm down. Main tumhare liye kuch lene gaya tha isliey late ho gaya. I'll definitely reach withing 15 minutes." He said.

"Even i have something to give to you. Vaise tum ye jo dene waale ho vo tum ghar main bhi to de sakte the na. We live in the same house." She said.

"Yes! But i wanted to have dinner with you as well. Bahut din ho gaye na, tumhe date pe le gaye huye. So bas isliey." He said smiling.

"Koi date ke liye aise puchta hai?" She said in a stern voice even when her heart was dancing in joy. Everytime he asks her for a date, it seems like the first time.