Prologue

A/N- Hi again! ☺

So another new story for you all.

Okay, i didn't wanted to publish it now. But, after writing the prologue i couldn't wait to share it and so here i am.

I promise, i won't neglect my other stories.☺

--------------

"Doctor, he again tried committing suicide." A peon informed her.

She shook her head in a disappointing way and left for his room. She entered the room and found him shouting at the doctors, well this wasn't a new sight. It always happens once in two days.

"Just leave me. I don't want to live. Why the hell you are not understanding? Please leave me. Leave me." Shouting this he started crying like a baby.

"Give him the injection. It will make him feel better." The nurse did accordingly and moved out of the room.

She then moved forward to his bed and ruffling his hair lovingly, she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. She always had a special place for him in her heart, it was not just sympathy but much much more than that. He was one broken soul. He was broken so badly, that it daily breaks her heart to see him like this. She never showed her concern but she was very very concerned for him more than she was for any other patient. She was about to move out but he stopped her holding her wrist.

"Mat jao.. Please mat jao. Main mar jaaonga." He whispered opening his eyes. His words once again broke her into bits. Why was God so harsh on this innocent boy?

"Shh.. Manik i am here only. I will not go anywhere i promise."

"Sab chod ke chale jaate hai.. Mom, Dad, Bhai, Alya sab.. koi mere se pyaar nahi karta." He again said while tears escaped his eyes.

How would she tell him that how much important he has become to her?

She hugged him tightly and a lone tear escaped from her eyes also which directly dropped on his heart.

"Manik.. tum kyun baar baar suicide karne ki koshish karte ho? You know one should never choose that option. Fight. You are a brave boy, aren't you?"

"Nahi banna aur brave boy mujhe. Kiske liye banu main brave boy? Kiske liye? I have no one doc. No one. And you don't cry, tum rote hue nahi daant te hue hi achi lagti ho." He said chuckling humorlessly.

"You know how much the hospital staffs are attached to you? Every one from senior doctors to junior doctors pray for you, loves you and socho how much it hurts them to see you like this? How much it hurts me." She said mumbling last part to herself.

He chuckled in return and said "They just sympathises me. Just like you are doing right now. I am not worth of love. Aur jo abhi meri thodi bahut saansein chal rahi hai na vo sirf tum logo ke sympathised prayer ke wajah se chal rahi hai."

She stood up abruptly and gaped at him. Will he be able to come out of this darkness ever?

"Yeah, i guess you are right. Everyone sympathises you isliey Mary aunty (nurse) roz tumhare liye ghar se khaana bana ke laati hai, isliey saare doctors apna kaam chod ke sabse pehle tumhe check karne aate hai, isliey abhi bahar itne saare log ke aankh mein aasoon hai aur isliey main roz raat yahan tumhare paas rukti hoon, taaki tumhe koi problem na ho. No one loves you. You are correct." She said and ran out of the room crying bitterly.

She directly went into the temple which was located in the hospital itself and fell on her knees folding her hands as new tears made their way out from her eyes.

"Bhagwan ji.. aur nahi. Please. Nahi dekh sakti main usko iss state mein. Please heal him. Kuch to karo. Take all his sadness away. I beg you. Please."

------------------

A/N- If you liked the prologue, then don't forget to vote and comment.☺

Broken Manik.. Shattered Nandini. :(

How will doctor Nandini heal Manik?