Prologue

I stumbled into the loud house, making sure to not bump into any making-out-couples or simply grind-on-grind ones. Finding my way into the kitchen, I made a beeline for the only thing on my mind; vodka. As I reached for the red cup, a hand beat me to it. I looked up to see that it was Liam.

      "Dude, I was going to take that." I said. I watched as he gulped down the last of the fiery drink before answering me.

He put his hand on my shoulder, bringing his face close to mine. I could smell the alcohol radiating off of him due to our close proximity.

There were several different smells: cherry vodka sour, vodka, gin tonic, beer. I turned my head away in disgusting as all the scents mixed together.

"Well now it's gone." Just as I turned back to him, he burped in my face. He smirked proudly before turning and heading for the living room in a drunken stance. 

      "That little-" I stopped myself before I did something I'd regret. I reached for another drink, this time I was able to finish one without any interruptions. I grimaced as the drink slid down my throat, leaving behind a burning sensation.

I grabbed two more cups, finishing them too. I stacked the cups I had used before turning around and looking at the house.

Bodies were packed in the living room, grinding on each other and dancing on furniture. Games if spin the bottle and truth or dare were being played in the dining room. The only un-childish place in the house was the backyard, (or the bedroom).

Feeling drunk enough, I stumbled into the backyard where the pool was. I caught sight of Louis talking to Liam by the edge of the pool. I took off my shoes, stumbling over to them.

"Aye look who it is! Harry the Party Master!" Everyone around Louis cheered as he approached me, lifting one of my arms up in victory.

"I told you not to call me that." I snapped at him, pulling my arm down, but he simply ignored me. My actions were slower due to the alcohol.

"Where were you, Haz? The party started like 2 hours ago." Liam asked, joining the conversation.

"First of all, I was at Zayn's. Second, everyone knows that the party doesn't start until I'm here." I rolled my eyes. As I looked around the yard, my vision began to blur. Little spots began to cloud my view of the party.

"Spoken like a true Party Master." Louis responded, but I blocked him out.

I tried to regain my balance as my vision began spazzing. I looked at the yard one more time, this time catching a glimpse of dark chocolate waves and striking brown eyes.

Then it happened, my vision blacked out, and my mind ran blank as I fell into a dark abyss.

Only remembering striking brown dots and cascades of dark chocolate.

Little did I know it was the beginning of my ending.