Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday

Start from the beginning

I sighed. I want to be with him. I finished washing and drying my hands then walked out of the bathroom. Time to go face him. I walked back into the party. I looked around and looked for Justin as I slowly walked through the party. There's so many people here.

Since it was a surprise party and as a group we planned it, we decided to do what we did for my party. Invite the whole grade expect people we actually don't get along with. Well, who Ryan doesn't get along with.

I stopped walking as I spotted Justin. He was talking to Chaz and another girl. She goes to school with us. I have one class with her. Her name is Lauren. I walked right up to them and all their attention came onto me.

"Hey!" Justin said happily and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back tightly. I missed his touch. He pulled away and smiled down at me. "I saw Ally like twenty minutes ago, where have you been?" He asked me. I forgot how much his smile brings me into a daze. It's the smile everyone falls for.

"Just around" I said with a giggle. "I was looking for you actually. Guess I was looking in the wrong places" I jokingly said. He chuckled.

"Well I'm happy you found me" he said back and winked. Then looked over at Lauren. "Oh Jamie, you know Lauren" he started to say. I nodded and looked over at her.

"Hi" she said to me with a smile.

"Hey Laur" I said nicely.

"My date" I heard Justin say. I looked over at him quickly and my smile started to drop, but I didn't want him to see so I began to fake smile.

Two weeks ago he was telling me it was hard for him to be just my best friend again. Now he brought a date to Ryan's party?

"Oh you brought a date" I said to him with the most fake smile I ever showed. He smirked at me. He's doing this to be petty, isn't he. I know that smirk. "How nice" I said back and he nodded. "I brought one too. How cool we all have a date tonight" I said with sarcasm and his smile dropped quickly. I tried not to laugh and then I looked over at Chaz who has his eyes wide open. "I'll see you guys later. I need to find Ally" I said to them then walked away.

Fuck. Now I need to find someone to pretend to be my date. I grabbed my phone and saw Ally texted me.

_____
Ally: WHERE R U
Ally: SOS
Ally: justin brought a date !!!
_____

Well I wish I read that before I found out myself. I quickly texted her back asking where she is. But once I put my phone down, I looked up to see her talking to Alex. That's Austin's best friend. I quickly walked up to them.

"Hi!" Alex said to me and quickly hugged me.

"Hi Alex" I said back with a smile then looked at Ally. "Just met the date" I told her. She shook her head.

"He doesn't even talk to her. It makes no sense" Ally said back to me. I shrugged.

"I think he's doing it to be petty so guess what I'm going to do. Be petty right back" I told her and she looked at me like it was a bad idea. "I need a date" I said loudly and looked around. Alex started to laugh so I looked over at him. "What's so funny?" I asked him jokingly.

"Austin just walked back in after you said that" He told me then nodded his head in the direction behind me. I looked back and saw Austin walking towards us and looking around the room. Then an idea came into my head. I turned around and walked right up to him.