where to go now ?

the boys pull up to the house. its a quiet lil hood on the outside of town.

ray- ight *cocks his 45*  lets go get this nigga

trey-  *cocks his 22* ight

craig- YO ! hold up yall bustin up in here and im without a gun !? thats fucked up..

ray- nigga grab my 9 out the trunk and follow us

craig- ight.

* now they walking up to the house like the cops be doin on mystery crime showes* 

trey- *whisper yells* aye! yall this back door open.

* craig and ray running over to where trey at*

trey- ight *kicks the door open while extending his arm out with the gun in hand* 

*ray and craig look around in the same positions* 

craig- yall hear that!!!!? 

*all three run upstairs* 

jamal- WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YALL!!!?

ray- craig go untie triznee! me n trey got ol' boy ova here!

*triznee trying to talk under neath the tape*

craig- *rips tape off her mouth* 

triznee- AHHH SHIT THAT HURT

craig- sorry trizzy *got her last leg untied*

random voices- " YEAH NIGGA DONT EVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN" "STAY TF AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND UGLY ASS CUNT"       *the sounds of punching and hitting goin on* 

jamal finally gets to his feet and reaches for his gun and points it at craig and triznee

triznee- *screams*

Craig- OH SHIT! *cocks his gun and shoots jamal in the leg*

trey- LETS MOVE NIGGAS 12 ALREADY COMIN !

* police sirens in the background*

[ now we back to gangbangin boy  ( jacob ) ]

t.v. news- breaking news! there's been a shoot out at 4652 eagle bridge lane. police have found a man by the name of Jamal brown trying to flee the scene as authorities approach the house. he was found in the yard, leg bleeding and unconscious from lack of blood. 

jacob- DAMN IT ! *slams hand on the counter*

knocking on the door left jacob with this nerves blank expression on his face.

*answers the door*

ray- aye man! we got triz back! aye bring her in yall.

jacob- word ?

ray- yeah but shes not really there if u no what i mean. so we gone lay her on ur couch ight?

jacob- ight..

craig and trey walk in holding triznee end by end. craig got her upper body trey got her feet. as soon as trey and jacob meet eyes you could feel the hatred pour into that room. they lay her down and trey sits on the floor right in front of her holding her hand and not leaving her side for nothin.

craig- she want somethin to drink ?

trey- baby u want some water or somethin ?

triznee P.O.V.

i think im at jacobs house. i hear all the boy's voices around me. JACOB ! he was there with jamal ! he wanted me dead ! 

triznee- no i wanna go home.

trey- nah baby just rest a lil plz.

triznee- no ! i want jacob arested he was there with jamal ! jacob set this shit up to kill me off because i left him ! get me tf outta here !

no P.OV.

all they faces just dropped and all heads where turned in the direction of jacob in the kitchen just sittin on the counter with that OG look on his face because they in his house they gotta get through him to leave and go about wherever they go. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo where they gonna go now ?