Chapter 1 - Fetch the Criminals

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after," sang a young woman as she stepped out of the car carrying a duffel bag.

"Hey Jill," the driver stepped out. "Stop singing that song."

"Why, Jack?" She asked. "It's kind of fun singing a song about our childhood trauma." She laughed. "Besides, you need to lighten up. Today is bank day after all."

"You are possibly the absolute worst stepsister I could ever have," Jack complained. "Let's just get what we came here for before Little Red and her pet wolf shows up, 'kay?"

The duo walked into the bank and pulled out their pistols.

"Everybody freeze!" Jack yelled as he fired his gun into the ceiling, causing the civilians to drop down and cover their heads in fear.

Jill ran up to the counter and pushed half of her open bag through the metal opening. "Put the money in the bag and we won't shoot!" She demanded as she pointed the gun at the teller. "Well, at least I won't shoot. So, chop chop, we have a tight schedule today."

The teller nodded and stealthily pressed a red button underneath the counter. The lights shut off and were replaced with a scarlet shade that shone down in the room. An ear-piercing alarm shrieked throughout the building.

"Alright, wise guy." Jill reached under the glass counter and grabbed the teller by his shirt. She pulled him against the glass. "If that's how you want to play it, then let's play." She pointed her gun beneath the glass and up against the metal. She fired a single shot through him and released the unlucky individual. "Let's go, Jack." She pulled out a bottle of alcohol and a rag from the bag.

Jack kicked open the small door and went around to the back. "What? You don't want to get whatever is here first then? You didn't have to shoot the guy." He disabled the alarm and turned off the security systems.

"This place was a bust anyway." Jill pulled out a lighter. "Besides, hear those sirens closing in? We better head out now."

Jack sighed as he walked past her and up to the front doors. "Get ready for a big firefight," he said.

Jill lit the rag. "Did you forget already, Jack? Women are a force to be reckoned with!" She quickly hid behind the wall before shouting, "Do it!"

Jack rolled his eyes and kicked the doors open only to be greeted by two individuals with handguns. "Hey Jill, look who we have here."

Before them stood a young woman wearing a red trench coat and a young man wearing a combat vest.

Jill peeked from behind and stepped out, looking disappointed. "Oh, boo. It's just Little Red of the Law and the Wolf of Rules."

"Thanks, I know I rule better than Jack," he said sarcastically. The young woman next to him shot him an exasperated look. "What?"

"Now's not the time, Will," the young woman said. "Stand down, you two. We don't want this to go south fast."

"What are you going to do, Scarlett?" Jack asked. "Shoot us? We all know it's not your style."

"First time for everything," Scarlett replied. "Lower your weapons. Now."

"And if we don't?" Jack aimed his pistol at them. "What're you both going to do? Send a basket filled with goodies or smell us out?" He mocked and nudged Jill.

"Weapons down. Final warning," Scarlett ordered.

Jill tossed the Molotov into the bank as the duo rushed to their car.