------The Next Day------

I got to school and was about to enter the front door when someone grabbed me from behind by my waist making me squeal in fright slightly "Guess who?" the person asked "Hmm I wonder, is it my incredibly sexy boyfriend? or my side boyfriend I've been hiding from him?" I ask trying to keep a straight face, Puck then spun me around to face him "Wait, what?" he asked confused "I'm just kidding babe" I said giggling slightly before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. He then sighed in relief "Good" he replied "Let's go" I said taking his hand and leading him to the front door but he stayed in his spot "Puck?" I said "Let's not go to school today" Puck said with a smirk "You want me to ditch school with you?" I asked "Why, are you scared?" Puck said in a baby voice "Oh you are so on Puckerman" I said taking his hand and running to his car, he then started the engine and we where off. Before I knew it we where pulling up out the front of my house "Why are we at my house, if my parents come home early I will be dead" I said "Go get your bathers and everything else you need for the beach" Puck smiled giving me a kiss. I then went up to my room and put everything I needed into a beach bag and got changed quickly before going back out to Puck's car.

 I then went up to my room and put everything I needed into a beach bag and got changed quickly before going back out to Puck's car

"Let's go" I smiled. Once we got to the beach we set up a towel on the sand next to our cave and started eating some watermelon and talking. Puck then stood up and took off his shirt "Coming in?" he asked "Hmm I think I might just enjoy my view" I smirked looking at his body up and down while biting my lip slightly, Puck then groaned "Don't bite your lip, you know it drives me crazy" he said before I stood up and stripped so I was just in my cute little hot pink bikini. I then ran to the water and put my feet in "Come on" I yelled over to Puck "I'm just enjoying my view now" he said before running up to me and picking me up, carrying me into the water and throwing us both in. We then both started playing around and laughing "It's freezing" I said shivering slightly "Then come here" Puck said wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. We then stared into each others eyes before leaning in and sharing a passionate kiss, it then  started to get heated so I pulled away slowly and rested my head against his "We should stop now, there are kid's around" I whispered out of breath. We then went back to shore and packed up our stuff and dried off then got back into Puck's car. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text.

Mercedes: Hey girl, meeting in the choir room before our number in the auditorium, it's important. 

"We have to go back to school, I've got to talk to Mercedes about something important and we have to be in the number" I said to Puck "Sure thing babe" he said putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it slightly as he drove. Once we got to school I got out of the car "I'll see you in Glee" I smiled before walking to the choir room seeing Mercedes, Kurt, Artie and Tina in there "Hey guy's whats up?" I asked sitting next to Kurt "Rachel has a new boyfriend and he is the lead singer for Vocal Adrenaline" Mercedes told me "What? Is she really that daft to not know that he'd be using her?" I said, before they could reply Rachel walked in "Hey guy's" she smiled "Cut the butter Benedict Arnold. We heard about your new boyfriend" Kurt said "Look Rachel we're all happy that you're happy but we've worked too hard in Glee Club to let you throw it all away on a relationship that might not even be real." Mercedes said "Why? Cause he's in Vocal Adrenaline?" Rachel asked "Their motto is 'murder or be murdered" Kurt said "They give their dancers human growth hormones" Tina continued before Mercedes said "Look we're not saying the dude is playing you" "He's playing you" Kurt and I said in sync "We just think that until regionals are over we can't risk the possibility that he is" Mercedes explained "Non of us wanna go through what happened at sectionals again" Tina said "Okay look, Jesse and I might not be true love, but what if we are? I know who I am and how many of these chances am I gonna get?" Rachel asked sadly "If you don't break up with him you're out" Kurt said coldly "What? You can't kick me out" Rachel said "But we can all quit if Mr. Schue doesn't" Artie said "Well good luck winning without me" Rachel said "We've got Molly, see everyone is replaceable, even you" Kurt said harshly "How could you do this to me?" Rachel asked "No, how could you do this to us? We're a team and all you've ever wanted is for us to be great and be a part of something special. Now is that true or not?" I asked walking up to her. The bell then rang and she stormed off to the auditorium "We should get going" I sighed as we all followed he to perform our last 'Hello' number for our assignment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know I haven't updated in like 10 fucking years but it is the new year and I am back baby! Look forward to the future of this book because I plan to upload more frequently then ever before. Thank you all for being so patient and I am so sorry that this has been so pro-longed. Please leave me comments to see if anyone is actually still interested in reading and if I should even bother continuing with this story.

-Chloe xx