Allison ♥

My eyes widened as I saw Allison, On My door step.

"I wanted to Invite your girlfriend," My Dad Smiled.

"All you do is fucking ruin my life You, Bitch!" I cried. 

My Parents look at me, I never said that to them before. 

He Smirked and took a sip of his glass of wine, Staring at me not even moving his eyeball. I hated this and I saw Allison just standing there. Afraid to even walk into my house, with my ragging Father.

"Father" Smh. I shouldn't even consider him as my own dad. 

"Please come in." My Dad said a squeezed her in, shutting the door. He locked it, and Brought his chair to the door. Sat Right in front of it.

"Fill me in On your story. Ladies." He said sipping his drink.

We told him, "Ah, Best Friends to  Girlfriends." He smiled. Approaching Allison, I quickly grabbed her hand squeezing her to my chest. Feeling her minty breath on my chest. Feeling her shake, I felt angry. Rage, What did i ever do this selfish Bastard!? What Gives him the right to do this to me. Just Because I like this one simple gender. That's fucking Nonsense.

"Allison, Have You read the bible?" My dad asked.

She shook her head.

"Ah, well you should. Don't let me daughter influence you with these shame sins." He said grabbing his cellphone. He said one thing that could make me put that wine glass up his dirty Ass.

"Call Your Mom, You Should Tell Her." He smiled.

ew. ew. ew. ew. this chapter is trash so am i bye. Ill try wayyy harder on the next one ☻♥