We Rise in Heaven

We froze looking at each other awkwardly.

"I understand..." She sighed, as she was going to walk away with a frown.

I gripped her hand, and pulled her closer, we hugged until we kissed as once. I felt so cheerful, the warmth of her body, the taste of her lips. She is so perfect. I put my arms around her.

"I do love you," I said as we stopped.

"Great," she said as she grinned looking at me.

"So.. Like what do we do next..?" I said awkwardly I rarely do relationships only Allison would know, she dated a lot of people. Which made me Jealous..

"We go on a actual date.. How about the movies this Saturday, Jessica Finch?" She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Sounds awesome," I said blushing.

"I'll see you Tommorow (Friday)" as she winked.

I was so fucking happy, my plans in life are gonna end up, great!

I ran home, with a smile, I unlocked the door, with my key. I ran to the living room.

"Why are you so excited?" My Mom asked while straightening her medium brown hair.

"Umm.. Nothing?" I said awkwardly.

"Tell me the truth, I hate it when you lie," she smiled at me.

Shit I can't tell her. I'm a straight up Christian Family.

"Zayn is coming back...?" I said scratching my neck.

"You like one direction? Haha. Liar!" She smirked looking at my red face.

She patted the couch seat right by her, asking me to sit. I sat down, and prayed she wouldn't judge me.

"M-momm... I.. Think im lesbian." I sighed, as I heard silence then she turned off the TV .

"You're what?!" She argued.

"Lesbian," I said quietly.

"That's a fucking sin Jessica! You don't disobey God in MY house! I'm taking you to church you're staying there for 2, hours, talking to god. You better ask him for FORGIVENESS. YOU BETTER BE LUCKY THAT IM NOT TELLING YOUR FATHER!" She argued to me.

Tears filled my eyes, I knew it. She would judge me

I ran upstairs in tears, Why is people so judgy. God accepts us for who we are. That's what I was taught. I wiped my tears, thinking about Allison. I understand her situation.

I sat in my bed, for hours, not even moving.

I heard footsteps. My mom barged in.

She sat right next to me.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just doing this for your own good. God said you can't like your OWN Gender. They will burn in hell, that what our pastor says right?" She smiled looking at my sad face.

"Mom-"

"Say it. They burn in hell." She sneered.

"They...

Rise in heaven!" I smirked.