She broke my Heart..

I sat on my bed thinking about the kiss..

Allison...

Allison...

Allison..

I kept smiling at the fact.. That she feels the same way as I truely do.

It was 6:54 a.m.

I had to go to school. In my stupid ass highschool place. I hated to wake up this early. What's the point of a school when they just torture you with work, and they think you know all this shit.

I grabbed my jeans, and a band shirt, with a little mascara.

I straightened my blond hair, and smiled looking at my dimples I just loved doing that.

I tried calling Allison , but she didn't answer. Huh that's strange she always answers. Probably busy..

I walked to school, as always. Usually with Allison, but probably sick..

As I arrived to school I saw, Allison.

She was kissing a boy..

I sighed my heart crashed into pieces. What the hell. She kissed me a couple days ago, and then does this to me.

I held my tears, and walked past her, without saying anything to her.

She noticed me.

But didn't say anything.

As the day past by school was over, I sat with my other friends during lunch.. Then its time to go home why does she keep ignoring me? She saw me running through the hallways, and Ran to the bathroom. I decided to sit on the floor. I was in tears.. I really did love her.. She was playing with my feelings. That's not like her at all.. I fucking hate this feeling. What if she told people that I was a lesbian. Damn.

I heard the bathroom door open, I thought it was the janitor, but it was, Allison. I just ignored her, and whipped my tears, and try to walk past her until she grabbed me.

"I'm sorry.." She sighed.

I stopped and looked at her like What the Hell?!

"You ignore me the whole day, my calls and everything. And that's all you have to say, Allison?! I am so FUCKING hurt because of you! I loved you.. You probally told people That I was lesbian huh?!" I cried.

She looked at me... Her innocent brown eyes. Fuck.

"I didnt! And I'm sorry I truely am.. I dont know why I kissed you.. I just wanted to make the situation better?" She said scratching her head.

"So your playing with my feelings?" I said crossing my arms.

"..." She sighed..

I needed to cry again.

"Kissing me isn't going to help.. If you didn't feel anything about me. You hurted me. And I still actually love you at this point. Which is fucking stupid to fall in love with a person who is a player and likes to play with people's feelings!" I cried pushing her, we stood quiet for a moment.

"Okay want to know the ACTUAL truth. I do love you! I just ... I am afraid of what people will think of me! My family! I am a catholic they will beat me! They will say its a sin! I told them I thought I was Bisexual when I was 14 and they said 'Your not gonna disrespect god in this  damn house!' And  then they beated me so much." She said sighing.

"So your gonna choose that over love. Love over religion. I'm pretty sure god will fucking accept people who they are now! Since the whole world is now changing!" I argued, and quickly left the bathroom.