She loves me..

"What?" I asked shockingly.

She held my hand, and smiled. This was confusing isn't she suppose to react besides this.

"S-sorry.." She sighed letting go of my hand, as if i hurted her. I could see her eyes watering. I brought her into my arms. I heard her sobbing. Did I do something wrong?

"What's wrong, Allison?" I asked curiously. Is it because i was lesbian? I hate this so much. I almost regret telling allison.

"I just.. Love.. You. I hope you know that." She smiled looking at me, and kissed my cheeck. Inside i jumping in happyness.

"I love you too.." I smiled back akwardly hoping for a good response.

"R-really..? I was scared to tell you.. Since i didn't know you were a.. Lesbian." She smiled, and sparks went through her eyes. Allison was always this caring person. Did she love me as best friends? Or more..

"What do you mean you love me?" I asked stupidly as she stared at me with a blank face then turned red. Hehe. She was embaressed.

"I love you so much.. That's what I meant. I would do anything for you.." She grabbed my hand, and walked to a tree.

I giggled, and grinned at her. As she just kept laughing. I was confused what was gonna happen.

She kissed me.

I dunno if ppl like this book. Comment if u do and ill make the chapters longer. ♥