Not again......seriously?

Hi!! Thank you soo much for reading and commenting as well as voting. And thanks for adding my book to your library!

Candy's P.O.V.

Oh shit....

That's all I could think.

After Leo growled everyone scattered away. Grabbing their belongings and running off. Even Brayden ran off not befor winking at me and mouthing good luck.

So here I was in an empty field with bottles and cans of beer everywhere and a few of other things scattered on the ground. Also I was scared to death. Leo was standing no ore than two feet in front of me with pitch black eyes and breathing heavily glaring down at me.

I on the other hand was frisée in place afraid of moving.

He looked at me then his eyes trailed down my body letting out growls one urging the process. I began to feel self conscious and felt the need to cover up. And when I crossed my arms over my chest Leo growled which caused me to drop them back down at my sides.

Then he grabbed me by the hand and started dragging me to his car. His hand had a tight grip on me making me wince. I knew that werewolf or not I would have a bruise in the morning. He opened the passengers door and basically pushed me inside while he went to the drivers side and drove off.

The ride back home was quiet. And awkward. His eyes were still black and his breathing was still ragged. His grip on the steering wheel had his knuckles white. And he continued to glare at the road.

When we got home I made no move to get out and trust me with Leo looking like that I really didn't want to. But Leo was not having any of that. He jumped out the car and in less than a second he was carrying me over his shoulder up the stairs. While I just slapped him on the back. We got to my room and he dropped me on the bed making me bounce. I quickly got up and ran towards the dor only to be pinned to the wall and my hands held above me.

He was really close to me that his nose was touching mine. His eyes roaming my body hungrily making me shiver. He pressed against me and whispered huskily "you are MINE" "and ONLY MINE"

Suddenly his lips where attacking mine taking me by surprise yet I couldn't help but melt into his kiss. His hands grabbed my waist bringing me up so my legs were now around his waist. And my Hands were now running through his hair. He pulled back and looked at me with those same black eyes letting me know his wolf was in control.

My wolf was purring with the attention she was getting and wanted more. She kept calling out to his wolf and he responded immediately by throwing me on the bed and kissing me fiercely on the lips. But befor I could roam his sculpted body he got up and muttered "you will be punished sweetheart "

Leaving me dumbfounded until I heard the lock click on my room. That idiot!! I got up and tried opening the door with no luck. I huffed in frustration and got under my covers and went to bed.

The next morning I was awaken by Leo throwing cold water on my face "Leo!!!!! You asshole!"

He merely chuckled and said "get up baby girl cuz there's a long day waiting for you"

I glared at him and while he was walking out he turned around and said "Brayden was applied work at the pack house as punishment, I don't want you near him"

He got out and closed the door while I huffed in frustration. Taking a quick shower and putting mi hair in a bun. Getting dressed into an I love one direction shirt with jean shorts and black converse.

Just as I was finishing tying my sholaces Leo came in and started dragging me outside. "Leo! Is there a reason Im being awakened like this!?"

He completely ignored me and pushed me inside his car while getting in and starting to drive off. As we went out the driveway I saw Paul's car which I had totally abandoned last night. Oops.