Taking things slow

800+ reads that's AWESOME!

although some comments and votes would make my day too:P

I would love to know if this story is actually good. So please give me feedback!

* * * Chapter 13

In rare occasions have I've been in an awkward situation.

Seventh grade for example I told Toby I liked him. He stared all period long never saying anything. Then told me he loved me and put a bow on the frog we were dissecting. Everyone stayed away from me.

Freshman year teacher fell off the chair, everyone laughed and I just sat there mouth open 'laughing' but not making a sound one hand on my chest the other slamming it on the desk. Again they stared.

Anyways now I'm sitting here on a love seat with Leo dangerously close. With smears of pie on his cheek and me being... well me I just wanted to lick it off....

Paul had left about ten minutes ago. He hand cuffed us together too so we wouldn't leave. I'm pretty sure if I tried I could get them off. But it seemed as if neither one of us wanted to move away.

I know I didn't. I just wanted to curl up on his lap. Kiss him. And trail my hands all over his well sculpted, Greek God body.

Eventually I sort of stopped checking him out, and focused on my nails. Or at least I tried to.

And boy did I need help,

My nails were all horrible, some of the tips were missing, my purple nail polish was starting to come off and some of the flowers that were on there were missing petals.

I sure hope no one noticed...

"hey Leo, do guys pay attention to a girls nails?" I looked at him showing my crappy nails.

He smiled and said "your way too beautiful for them to just be looking at your nails" I smiled and when he realized what he just said he blushed.

Awwww... He was so darn cute!

We sat in silence for another minute when I blurted out "I'm sorry, for whatever i did." he smiled sadly and said "it's not your fault... It's me... I don't know how to treat a girl anymore."

Looking at him like that made my heart ache, and I realized that I hated seeing him like that. Sure maybe my feelings for him were all over the place, but I didn't want to see him like that. Because even if I tried to deny it... I still liked him...A LOT...

And I understood him. He lost his mate, he's heartbroken. He looked at me and said "I was a total jerk to you, leading you on when you probably didn't even want to be with me..."

He put his head in his hands and I whispered "if it makes you feel better, I just want to be all over you right now"

He looked at me with wide eyes and I laughed at the funny look he was making then I said "well it's true!" he blushed and looked away chuckling. I laced my fingers with his, sparks flowing at the touch. I felt him tense but then he relaxed as soon as I started rubbing circles on his palm.

He looked up at me and gave me a sad smile then he leaned in and gave me a light peck on the cheek. Which in fact Made me frown. Here I thought he was actually going to kiss me and he decides to kiss my cheek!

He chuckled at my behavior and rested his forehead against mine and whispered "I'm crazy about you" I smirked and said "I know" he frowned an I giggled then said "I'm crazy about you too"

He smiled at me then said "I would really like for us to start slow, maybe a date?"

Eeee! He asked me out!!! Oh Gosh what do I do!? I looked at him and yelled "YES!!!" he laughed at my reaction and pulled me onto his lap to we're I was straddling him. Then I whispered "was that a little to eager?" he chuckled his deep, sexy, chuckle and I melted in his touch. Then he said "no it was perfect."

I smiled and said "you know, you covered in all that crap still makes me think your HOT, but don't let it get to your head!" he laughed and said "your covered in crap too, but you'll look better with me being the one covering you" my eyes widened at his words and blushed. He smiled and then crashed his lips to mine. I smiled at his eagerness and he took that as an advantage to explore my mouth with his tongue. And man was he a good kisser.

Sure we've kissed before but now, it's just a hell of a lot better.

He took control and I let him. Happy to be here with him. My hands were on his chest and soon they were on his hair. He bit my lip making me moan, which made him smirk, I pulled his hair And brought his lips to mine which made him growl. His hands were under my shirt now tracing lazy circles and leaving a hot trail behind.

With out thinking I took off his shirt and boy did he do something cause that six pack had gone to eight. His hands were on my thighs now, and kept on heading upwards. He kissed me hard and we battled for dominance, when i sucked on his tongue he pulled away trailing light kisses on my neck, nibbling. I pulled away to check him out. Boy was he hotter than before. He saw me checking him out and smirked. I smiled sweetly and brought my lips to his neck, placing light kisses and tracing every muscle with my fingers. I smiled when he shivered and groaned.

I continued nibbling on his neck and his breathing was coming out in pants. Mine was too and our heartbeats were faster. One of his hands was on my hip the other on my butt. And boy was I turned on. I didn't want to stop. So much for taking it slow. He was really trying to keep his wolf back. His eyes were darker and he was really turned on. I could feel him. And without thinking I started grinding on him making us both moan. His hold on me tightened keeping me in place then He arched his neck to give me better access and when I started sucking he grabbed me and pinned me under him.

Whatever he was going to do didn't happen, thanks to PAUL, who barged in through the door like there was a fire! Which caused Leo to growl and me to glare. I mean I was making out with LEO!!!

Then Paul said "umm it's bed time and Candy has school tomorrow sooo... Yeah" then he un cuffed us.

Leo smiled mischievously and said "we should keep those for future reference" then he got up and grabbed the hand cuffs while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Paul had this horrified look on his face, while I stood up huffed and said "pervert" and walked away very aware that Leo was laughing his ass off.

* * * *

Ok so I'm sort of stuck with this story. Im still brainstorming & I don't know what types of things you guys want to read or want to happen, so please suggest some ideas.

Or I'll just have to put this story on hold till I find inspiration. So if y'all really like this story and want me to continue it, I would love for y'all to tell me. THANKS. <3

~C~

XoXo