Growling much?

Hello! I hope you all are liking my story. And sorry for any spelling errors, I really do try and double check. Anyways...

Chapter 10

As I stood there freaking out with Leo shaking and glaring at me Patrick came over and said "he h-he didn't mean..." Leo turned to him and growled making Patrick lower his head then he said through gritted teeth "leave" Patrick did as he was told leaving me all alone there with a furious Leo, when he turned towards me his eyes were surprisingly darker. I noticed I still had the skittles in my hand. "umm... Skittles?" i offered him the bag but he only threw them making them fall all over the floor. "you just dropped some perfectly delicious skittles! And I wasn't done with them!!" he then started coming towards me making me back away and to my luck I bumped against the wall.shit.

He then put his perfectly well tanned arms on my hips and growled "what. Were. You. Doing?" huh? What the hell is he talking about? He growled and tightened his hold on my hips making me scowl at him which was a bad idea since he growled at me again "well...umm I was eating... And socializing with umm...with Brayden..." "you what?! Who the hell gave you permission to talk to him?! He said you were fucking hot and all OVER HIM! Is that true!? Were you really in his side when Patrick came in?! What the hell do you see in HIM?! He's a fucking KID! You're way better than THAT!" by now his nostrils were flaring and he looked H-O-T.

I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side and said "why Leo? You jealous?" that sobered him up considering his eyes had gone to his regular color and he had a light shade of pink in his cheeks. He sort of looked away and mumbled "n-no I-I was just...just umm wor-worried..." aww he's stuttering! he put his hands in his jeans and shuffled nervously looking everywhere but me, I put my hands on my hips and said "what is big bad Leo... Blushing?" he turned a shade darker and said "hell no! I-I was..." "blushing?" he turned towards me and snapped "guys don't blush! Especially not me" the way he said it though made me burst out laughing he sounded like a five year old. "well don't laugh!" I finally stopped and said "ok ok soooo why do you care if I was talking with Brayden or not? And he's not a KID your just too OLD." he finally looked me straight in the eye and said "I'm 22 not OLD. And I am much more of a man than HIM." he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him making me gasp. He smirked and whispered "and I think you know that too..." my heart was beating faster and in a weird way I was sooooo turned on right now. "umm nah I think I'll keep Brayden" his eyes darkened and pressed closer against me making me feel every inch of his body and I do mean EVERY inch.

He leaned closer so our lips were merely touching and whispered "next time I see you with another guy I'll make you regret it" I shivered and he smirked. Asshole. I took in a breath grabbed him by his shirt and this time I leaned towards him and nibbled on his earlobe and when I heard him groan I whispered "what are you gonna do?" he shivered making me smirk and when he didn't say nothing I pushed him away leaving him dumbfounded and when I made my way to the doorway with a new bag of skittles I saw Brayden standing in the doorway smirking.

I winked at him and shrugged making him laugh and say "damn and everybody thought i was lying when I said that Alpha Leo was getting laid by you." which in fact caused Leo to snap out of it and let out a growl. Seriously how many more times is he going to growl today?

There it is! Next chap will be in Leo's P.O.V and feel free to share your thoughts! Have a wonderful and crazy day! Thanks for reading!

XoXo