Doubts

Whats up everybody! I hope you all had an amazing break! Hopefully no accidents happened. oh and I'm working on my paragraphs and spacing:)

sorry for the trouble I've put y'all trough reading... Thanks for continuing reading:)

I also want to thank fantasy_girl21 who dedicated a chapter to me!

She's AWESOME! Thanks!

Now on to sexy Leo;)

Chapter 11

Leo's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe her! She just makes me mad sometimes! And now she's standing there with Brayden!

That BOY has no right to say anything about me getting laid.

Although I wouldn't mind having Candy really close... Damn I have to stop thinking like that!

Brayden looked at me frightened. And he should be! Then he whispered "sorry Alpha..." and left.

Candy turned towards me with a scowl in her face and said "are you done scaring people? Or do you still need to express yourself a little more?"

I growled at her and she smirked. What? "Candy your working me up" she smiled and said "is that so?" I frowned and walked passed her.

She followed behind me and said "so when we leaving?" "when I say so" "umm, excuse me but your not going to talk to me like that!"

I turned to face her, making her bump into my chest damn she was cute. She looked up at me and I said "I will talk to you how ever the hell I want because I'm Alpha"

she scoffed and said "fine. Well see how that turns out. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be in the car waiting to go home"

with that she flipped her hair and stormed out the front door swaying her hips.

I smiled and when I made sure my business here was under control I said goodbye and headed to my car, only to find Candy fast asleep. I shook my head and got inside I fastened her seatbelt and drove off.

When we got there I tried waking her up only to make her mumble something. I chuckled and took her up to her room. I made sure she was comfortable and left.

No later she came into my room and said "I can't sleep"

I smiled and said "all right, come here." she smiled and got inside the covers an snuggled close to me.

For a moment I tensed. But I relaxed after she started tracing my bare chest with her finger. "Candy..." she looked up at me and said "yes?" I sighed and brought my hand over her shoulders pulling her closer. "I'm not sure what I'm doing" she smiled and said "me either, but it feels right in a way"

it did feel right. I was sure Candy was my second chance. But it also felt wrong, like I was stealing her from her real mate. Was her mate still around?

Would she forget about me? Will he reject her? What will happen to me? Will she leave? Would she still remember me? How will my life turn out? Will he love her? Will he treat her right?

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice she had fallen asleep already. I sighed and drifted off with a million things on my mind.

Next morning I woke up took a shower and went to get breakfast leaving Candy still asleep. While I was mixing the pancake stuff I heard her coming downstairs.

She looked beautiful as always. She was wearing skinny jeans with a blouse that clearly defined her curves and her chocolate brown hair was slightly wavy making her look gorgeous.

Candy's P.O.V.

Leo left me alone in the room AGAIN. I sighed and after getting dressed I went downstairs to find Leo making breakfast.

When he saw me his eyes darkened and gave me a small smile.

"your hungry?" i nodded and said "yes!" he went back to cooking and something about him was different. I couldn't quite tell what it was.

It was plain AKWARD. Ok after breakfast he didn't look me in the eye and when I tried making conversation he would respond with nods or with a simple yes or no.

I mean what's up with him today?yesterday he was different. Today he seems distant. I didn't want him to be distant I wanted him to trust me.

Today is Sunday, school starts tomorrow. Ugh. Oh and mom an Paul arrive today as well. Just great.

After failed attempts of trying to talk to Leo, I gave up and went to my room. I was listening to Bruno Mars when my cell phone rung.

I turned off the music and answered

"hello?"

"hello, this is Samantha Watson from National HQ, I have an incoming call for Candy Springs do you wish to accept this?"

"yes... I do.."

"very well, please wait while your call is being connected"

After a few moments the line switched and My breath got caught in my throat not believing what I heard next.

"Hey Princess..."

A tear made its way down my cheek. And suddenly everything that had happen today was forgotten. I wiped it away took a deep breath and smiled when I answered.

"hey daddy..."

* * * *

There it is! I know its short but Tell me your thoughts! Next chap will be longer & better:)

Comment, Vote, and Fan!

XoXo