Chapter 3

I'm so happy someone's actually reading! Anyways thanks! And I would really like to know what y'all think.

* * * *

Chapter 3

The rest of lunch was spent in an awkward tension considering mom kept on rambling about a new beginning, Leo kept staring at me and once in a while I would turn and meet his eye and he would quickly look away. He even blushed! How cute is that! But aside from that, Paul must of noticed because he kept giving me this funny looks and even wiggled his eyebrows once or twice.

What the hell! Leo was basically my brother!.. A hot, sexy, God-like brother with soft kissable lips... And his arms I bet they're really strong and... STOP! Okay Candy get a grip! Leo is not a piece of meat; he is off limits, sadly. I decided that if I stayed there a while longer I might actually loose all my cool and jump him then and there.

Oh my gosh, what was wrong with me? He's just a guy! I sighed and got a funny look from Paul and a questioning look from mom. Oh my dear mother if only she knew that during her long speech her precious husband was encouraging me to do inappropriate things to his son. I shook my head clearing all thoughts and said "Umm... I would really like to rest, it's been a long trip?"

Paul nodded and said "Of course. Sara already took your things up to your room. She will show you the way." I nodded and turned to Angelo who by the way looked funny since he was standing up wobbling trying not fall asleep. It's the cutest thing!

I laughed and said "Come on you sexy beast, let's get you a bed." Paul erupted in laughter, mom rolled her eyes and Leo looked hot when he smiled at me. He has dimples! Eee! Now I want to pinch his cheeks. Damn.

Paul calmed down and said "W-why d-did you call h-him that?"

I shrugged and mom said "The dog whisperer said it would make the dogs self esteem grow."

Paul rolled his eyes and said "It's just a dog."

I gasped and bent down to cover Angelo's ears an said "How dare you?He has feelings! And, he's more than a dog, he's MY fat, chubby, lazy, cute, annoying, boring bulldog and I love him! Now I expect an apology." I straightened myself and put my hand on my hips and tapped my foot waiting.

Paul chuckled and said "Alright, alright I am terribly sorry Angelo if I hurt your feelings." Then Angelo decided he would take a nap and fell to the floor with a thud snoring. We laughed and then I picked him up and followed Sara to my new room. Before I left, I noticed that Leo had a different expression, like he didn't want me to leave. I must be going crazy. When we got to my room Sara left and I gasped as I took in my surroundings. It was huge! A king size bed stood in the middle with purple comforters and a bunch of fluffy pillows. The walls were painted white with purple designs and my posters were already hung. There was a huge pink couch in front of a plasma tv, and there was a walk in closet! The size of my old room!

The bathroom was amazing and there was a balcony! Where you could see the lake perfectly clear and the green woods behind it gave it a special touch. Wow. I squealed and jumped on my new bed loving how comfortable and soft it was. I sighed in content and immediately fell asleep.

* * * *

Thanks for reading please Comment, Vote and Fan :) sorry if it's a bit short I'll try to upload on Tuesday =)

XoXo