Chapter 31 Fights fights an more fights

Start from the beginning

"Nigga you shut the fuck up" Joshua says.

"Nigga its whatever" Meek says.

"Oh hell naw. Meek back the fuck up" I say.

"I wish you would say some to her" Kj says.

"Man y;all gone bump or what?" Meek asks.

"Take yo ass back aint nobody bumping bruh damn. LaNiya come" Jaheem says.

"Noo. Do you have a problem with me?" LaNiya asks her.

"Maybe I do! An you aint gone do shit. Na damn" Unique says. I grab LaNiya by the arm.

"Just lemme talk too her! I wanna talk to her.  I aint gone hit her . Lemme gooo! Diamond move bruh damn" She says pushing me out the way.

"Bitch you aint gone hit me!" Unique says dropping her shit.

"Bitch Im bout it" LaNiya says running up on her and then its a done deal. Everybody is in shock. Two bad bitches that could fight is fightning. Aint no hair pulling just straight blows! 

"Beat her ass Niya!" I start to scream. LaNiya is on top doing her ass in! 

"Oh hell naw!" Miracle says putting her shit down.

"Aye Nah. Aint no jumping this a one on one thing. Calm yo lil happy ass down" I say to her.

"The fuck girl get out my face!" she says pushing me.

"Bitch!" I say pucnhing her in the face busting her lip.

"DAMNNN!" I hear the crowd say  She grabs me by the hair an throws me on the ground. Im trying my best to kick her off me. Shit aint working,. Bitch already bigger than me! What more can I do?

"Bitch get off me!" I say hitting her in the face.

"Beat Diamond ass!" I hear Meek say.

"Fuck nigga!" I hear Joshua say an from my glance Joshua Jaheem and Kj are on his ass. This bitch is beating my ass like what the fuck?! Diamond never looses a fight! Bitch got me fucked up!

"Bitch move!" I say hitting her in the head

"Girls stop it!'' We here the administrators say. Someone pulls Miracle off of me. I end up kicking her in the face making her nose bleed.

"Diamond calm down!" One of the deans say.

"Bitch you got your one!" I hear LaNiya say. They are still trying to break the boys up. I know we defiantely getting expelled. It was a fucking riot.

"Expelled?!?  You guys think this shit is cute?!?" Kimberly says to me Joshua and LaNiya.

"Bae calm down" Robert says.

"Calm down? I dont got time for them to be going to no damn behavior school. You know how that shit makes them look! Joshua you do wanna graduate right?" She asks.

"Im still graduating. So just chill I could careless" He says.

"What about y'all? Ya'll know yall finna be at a school with alot of girls that badder than yall" Kimberly says.

"Ok an?" I say.

"I could careless. They aint gone try me" LaNiya says.

''Now what the hell is all this fuss?" Grandma says coming thru the door.

"Your grandchildren had a riot at school which caused them to get expelled!" Kimberly says.

"Yall lost yall mind?" Granny asks.

"No' We all say.

"I think yall did. Expelled? This shit aint cute at all. All yall get out my face before I send yall back to Harlem to live with yall auntie. Shit that may happen. Goo!" Granny says pointing to our room. When we get in the room I bury my head in my pillows.

"The difference  between me an you is I rather get money try to flip me something cant tell me nothing" I wake up to my phone ringing an see its Chantel call. 

"Hello" I say.

"Diamond" she says.

"What man I was sleep" I say 

"I see" she says.

"Man what you want" I ask.

"Ima miss yall" She says.

"Ima miss you too" I say.

"I feel bad" she says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause I aint jump in" She says.

"Chantel its cool yah feel me? It was a one on one thing. Bitch got my ass but i dont care it aint over" I say.

"You right. This all a new beginning" She says.

"Speaking of a new beginning. I decided to go back to Harlem......

They was bumping! Lmaoooo

- Laniya bout her life?

_My bitch Diamond looses? :(

- They all gets expelled :O

- Granny snaps?

-Diamonds moving back to HARLEMM!

NOOOO SHIT IS GETTING REAL AS FUCK! But 

200-300 Votes? 

50-150 Comments ? :D