"Not now, Zayn. Please." I felt him sit on the edge of my bed. "Zayn."

"We need to talk... About.. the .. you know.."

I sat up and cupped my knees to my chest.

"What was that even for, Zayn?!"

I heard him sigh.

"I hate seeing you cry. You don't deserve that. And, I just wanted to you stop. Nothing attached or anything. I kinda ... have .. uh. Forget it."

"Zayn. You can tell me." I foreced a smile when my heart was hurting like hell. Zayn see's me as a friend, but I see him more than that. I can't believe I actually had a chance with the bad boy of the group. Stupid, Jasmine. My phone lit up and started buzzing.

Zayn sighed.

"No strings attached. Nothing's going on between us and we're mates right?" His face was serious.

I nodded my head, flashing him a fake smile that were covering up the tears.

"Yeah, I get it Zayn! Mates?" I said, putting my hand out infront of me. He took my hand and shook it.

"Mates."

He pulled me into a hug before leaving my room. I cried into my panda bear pillow pet. My phone went off 4 times.

Text Message From: Nialler<3 (4)

I sighed and threw my phone back onto the night stand. After about 10 minutes, my ringtone went off and Niall's face was popping up on my screen. I ignored the call and stared at the ceiling.

"Jasmine!! Get down here! We're going out for dinner! WEAR SOMETHING NICE!" Liam screamed from down the hall. "I'M GIVING YOU 10 MINS"

I groaned and rolled out of bed, taking a quick shower and putting on a floral skirt, a white bandeau with an off-white cardigan, and pulled on my tan knee high boots. I added some concealer and foundation for my uneven skin and put on some pastel pink lip stick. I threw random stuff into my purse and ran downstairs.

"Wow, I told you to wear something nice, not something GORGEOUS!" Liam said, grabbing my hand and twirling me around. I giggled at how much of a gentleman Liam is. I gave him a friendly hug and went to join Harry, Kim, Zayn, and Louis in the living room.

"WOW STYLUS!!" Kim screamed as I walked into the living room. "IS THAT MY PASTEL PINK LIPSTICK YOU'RE WEARING?!" She yelled, pointing at my lips. Harry got up from the couch and put his finger on my lips, then held it up infront of him examining the pastel pink lipstick on his finger.

"I believe it is, babe." He said holding up his finger for Kim to see. I slapped his arse and pushed him over the other couch.

"Well, it looks great on you! You should wear it more often." Kim said, winking at me. I blushed and thanked her.

"Is everyone ready?" Liam said making his way into the living room, hand in hand with Natalie who looked stunning by the way.

"Ready." All of us said in unison. There were 2 cars, and 7 of us. Kim, Harry, Liam and Natalie went in one car, and Louis, Zayn and I went in the other.

"Lou, just follow me, mate." Liam called out to Louis before getting into the car.

"ALRIGHTY, CAPTAIN." Louis saluted before getting into my car.

I was sitting alone at the back when my phone went off.

Text Message From: Nialler<3 (8)

I sighed and opened his messages.

jasmine babe can we just talk this out please

jasmine i can't handle this i know i hurt you, but i can explain