Chapter 13

Namjung pov

It's been really bad lately. I'm on bad terms with almost all of them. They keep telling me to stay away from Jinho. Why? The only person I can get comfort from is my one and only Jinho.

"Namjung, should we go on a road trip?" Jinho asked me.

"That's sounds like a good idea. I want to get away from Seoul for a bit. Where are we going?"

"Somewhere quite far from here. But it's a really nice place so it's worth it."

I nodded. "I'm okay with whatever place you choose as long as I get to spend time with you~" I linked my arms with him. He had this annoyed face but I didn't mind. But then, he suddenly shook my hand off.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't be so clingy" He rolled his eyes. Wait what? I thought we were lovey-dovey a while ago? What's with the sudden change?

"I'm sorry honey..."

"Don't call me honey either. It's annoying. You know something? Actually, I really don't want to be with you but I'm forced to. All because of HER"

"Her?"

"She's so much better than you. In every single possible way."

"What are you saying?"

Jinho left me alone standing there dumbfounded. What is happening really? Can't someone just explain it to me?

'Go to that someone before it's too late. Break up with him.' Jina unnie's words crossed my mind. Should I?

Jinho pov

"DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT?!" She shouted. She literally killed my eardrums.

"She's annoying. I don't like her."

"C'mon, after the 'holiday', everything would be back to normal,"

"Fine, I'll try again. She forgives me really easily. I just need to make a simple romantic event. She gets touched really easily,"

"What about Namjoon? Is he still destroying our plan? We had to dragged it till now."

"It seems like he has given up. But we can't let our guard down."

"I agree. Well, let's get the plan into action," I sighed after ending the call.

"Namjung ah? I'm sorry about the other day. I wasn't in my right mind..."

"Tell me the truth. Are you cheating on me?"

"No. How can I? I was just so mad about you and Namjoon and I got stressed out and I started talking nonsense." I made up all kinds of excuses.

"Really?"

"I'm really sorry... Here is a pretty rose that looks like you," I tried to make a sincere smile. "Let's make good memories during the trip,"

She actually accepted my apology. Again. She's really easy. I can't wait till all of this to be over soon. Then I can be with her.

Namjoon pov

"Are you running away again?" I asked, when I saw Namjung packing her suitcase.

"Nope. I'm just going on a road trip."

"With that jerk?"

"Can you please stop calling him a jerk? Seriously, what's up with everyone?"

"How long are you going to stay there?"

"Not that long. It's a 2 days and 1 night trip. We'll probably be back in Seoul on Wednesday."

"Fine. Take care. And don't do anything stupid." I closed her room door and head out to my recording studio. I've given up on stopping her.

A few days later

*Ring*

"Hello? Mr Ji?"

"Namjoon ah, do you know where Namjung is going?"

"She said that she was going to a holiday with Jinho,"

"Where exactly?"

"I don't really know."

"Let's meet up. Something's off"

"Look at this." Mr Ji showed me the computer screen. "She's going to a place which is very deserted. There is no accommodation or residences there. It's not an activity site either. There's no adventure activity like hiking or whatsoever,"

"Is Jinho trying to do something stupid?"

"Oh wait, look. There is a hotel there. But it looks really old and run down. Don't you think?" Mr Ji searched up on hotel and reads the reviews. "Something is definitely off. The review for the hotel is really bad. Why would they go there for a holiday?"

"Should we go follow them? I think he's up to no good..."

"I have a few meetings this week. So, I don't think I would be free..."

"It's okay. I'll go by myself."

"Call me if anything happens."

Luckily, I got the hotel room beside theirs. The hotel room was filled with bugs and insect. It disgusted me but I was more interested about what's going on next door. I pressed my ear against the wall, trying to hear what they were talking about.

"So... there is only one bed... Are we going to sleep together? It will be our first time though... We hardly had any skinship." I could imagine Namjung blushing shyly. I clenched my fist.

"No, I'll sleep on the floor." I heard Jinho. For the first time, I actually wanted to thank Jinho for avoiding that situation. But then again... if I think about what they were talking, it seems like Namjung is the only one who is loyal in the relationship. Is something going on?

"Ah!" I heard Namjung squealed. "There's a bug!"

"It's just a bug. Now get off me," I think Namjung clinged onto him because she was afraid by the bugs. But why is Jinho pushing her away?

The next day, I followed them around again. They didn't really do much at all since there weren't much activity available. So, why did he bring her to this place for a holiday? I noticed that most of the time, Jinho ignored her. Jinho is always on his phone, not paying attention to her. Namjung's face will turn sad for a moment and then excited once again. She's trying to hide her emotions. The places that they went to were really deserted. There was hardly anyone around.

In the evening, they were already packing up to go back to Seoul. It seems that Jinho is not up do any bad things? I'm just glad that nothing happens.

"Wait... this is not the way back to Seoul..."