Chapter 4

Namjoon pov

I brought Namjung to the park nearby for her to get fresh air. Why are some parents so irresponsible? I hate the fact, how because of the bond between the parents are not strong, the child suffers the most. I looked at Namjung who had calmed down but her tears are still streaming down her face. I grabbed her shoulders and made her face me.

"Don't worry, I'm here with you," I wiped her tears using my thumb. The walk back home was full of silence.

"I'm just going to stay in the room." Namjung went to her room with her head down. I decided to leave her alone for awhile. When I came into her room to check up on her, she was already asleep. She was wearing her earphones. I took out the earphones and looked at her phone screen. She was listening to one of my tracks of my mixtape, Voice.

I smiled. I wonder if I have fans like this who listens to our songs to help them calm down or give them energy. Just thinking about it made me really happy.

Next morning

"Good morning!" I was greeted by Namjung. She seemed really happy. "Come and take a seat. I made breakfast. I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen without your permission."

"Thank you for the food! It's been a long time since I ate home cooked meals." I took a bite." Mmmm, It's so nice!" I complimented.

"I'm glad you like it," She smiled.

"Umm, Namjung? If you don't mind me asking...Are you okay?" I didn't want to ask that question but she seemed so happy despite the situation yesterday.

She put her head down, looking a bit sad.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to make you sad again! Umm... Umm..." I was flustered at how she reacted. I blamed myself for asking. I was trying to change the topic but I didn't know how to. Suddenly, she smiled.

"I'm fine Namjoon. I do feel sad about it but... I figured, I should move on. Anyways, I was listening to your song, Voice, last night to sleep and that gave me a lot of strength." I felt a bit relieved hearing that.

After breakfast, I sat in front of the television, watching running man. I was laughing so hard at the show that it took me awhile to realise that Namjung was heading out the door with her luggage.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I searched up a few places last night and a room was on rent and the price isn't that high. I'll be moving in there today. I don't have much things so I'll be fine."

"Can't you just stay here?" She looked at me surprised. "If you are worried about living with a guy, don't worry because I'm hardly at home due to my schedules. If I have free time, I would probably be in the recording studio so you won't see me much. Just treat my house like your own home."

"Thanks for the offer but, I really don't want to be a burden."

"You're not a burden to me at all Namjung ah. I 'll feel less lonely if you stay. I think you don't understand the life of an idol. It's actually hurts when after all those busy schedules, there's no one at home to welcome you. I really miss my family..." I sighed. " After meeting fans and working with my members, when I have time to myself, I feel really lonely..."

"But...." Before she could even say anything, I took her luggage to the room. "This is your room from now on. I don't want to see you trying to escape. You are going to stay no matter what."

Namjung pov

I'm glad that Namjoon gave me a place to stay but, I actually do feel lonely when Namjoon is not around. Like what he said, he was hardly at home. Especially when it is Bangtan's comeback period. Everyday, he has fan meetings and performances. Sometimes I pity Namjoon and his members. Being an idol is not easy.

"Namjoon ah, come out and eat. You have not eaten all day," I called out for Namjoon. He didn't answer. After 10 minutes, I went to his room.

"What's wrong? Why do you feel so sad and gloomy?" I sat on his bed.

"Namjung ah... Can I just ask for a hug?" I felt confused about his sudden request then I realised that he is probably stressed. All around him was pieces of paper. Some of it was crumpled.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm really stressed. The burden of being a leader is really tough. I have to set a good example and there is a lot of responsibilities and sometimes I just can't take it," He sighed.

"I'm here to give you comfort. Why don't you share your problems with your members? They can be a big help to you. Knowing you, you like to keep everything to yourself and keep all the bad things inside of you. You have to let it all out. Try to have a good talk with your members. I'm sure they want to help you too. It's just that they don't know how. So, you have to approach them first," I patted his back. "Let's eat the dinner I cooked, I hope it will cheer you up."

2 weeks later

"Namjung, I'll be staying at home more often now since we have done our comeback."

"That's good! Now I don't have to be so lonely at home anymore," I smiled.

"Oh? Did you miss me?" He made a weird teasing face.

"What? No! It's just that umm-"

"Ayeee you're blushing," He smirked and laughed. "I missed you too,"

"...Umm, by the way, do you want to study together later? You have a lot to catch up don't you?" I tried changing the subject.

"Oh? The lower rank is teaching the higher rank? I'm so embarrassed..." He teased again.

"The competition is starting again. We're even now. Fine, it's okay if you don't want my help, just don't regret when I get 1st place." I stick out my tongue.

"Okay then, Bring it on!"

3rd pov

While Namjung was revising, Namjoon came into her room with loads of books. He sat beside her and began studying.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want any of my help? Wasn't this a competition?"

"Well, it's still is. I just didn't want to study alone. Anyways, like you said, I have a lot of catching up to do so you have to give me a head start. It's unfair if you always attended lessons and know everything compared to me who always is absent from school."

"Okay then,"

Thank You And I Love You (BTS Rap Monster)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें