Jay's Home

Colton and I were in the living room playing video games. James was flirting with his lady girl while helping with the prom decorations. The front door shut and I called out "Did you asked her James"

"What did James ask who" Jay said standing in the entry way of the living room.

"MOMMMMM!!!!!!" Colton said getting up and hugging her. I smiled and got up, I kissed her.

"I missed you" kissing her cheek

"I missed you too" she smiled.

"How was tour mom?" 

"It was good but I missed my boys to much" hugging Colton and me again. The front door opened again and James looked like he was gonna kick himself. He looked up and saw Jay and he smiled. 

"Mom your home?"

"Yes now come give me hug" he did with a smile.

"Sooo did you ask her James" Colton asked as James shook his head no.

"I chickened out"

"What is going on?"

"James has the hot's for this girl and he wants to ask her to Prom"

"Oh a girl, I can't wait to meet her" Jay said. We stand in the middle of the hallway until Jay and I went upstairs. I shut the door behind me and Jay pounced on me as I caught her and laid both of us on the bed.

I kissed her neck and slide my hands under her shirt. "God I missed you" I whispered as she moaned under my touch.

We spent time in our bed room until we decided to go down stairs. The boys were standing in front of the dining room table.

"What are you boys doing" Jay asked as I raised an eyebrow and looked at them.

"We cooked you guys dinner and set the table for you two tonight. We are going out for pizza and a movie while you guys have some alone time." James said as he smiled at us. Jay looked surprised and looked at me.

"I had no idea they were planning this is swear" She glared at me and giggled. James and Colton moved out of the way and walked to the front door. I smiled and I walked Jay to her seat and pulled her chair out for her to sit and pushed her in. I sat next to her and we started making our plates. The boys did a really good job at making the food. After we were done eating we cleaned the dishes and went upstairs to have a little fun for the night

_______________________________________________

YAY AN UPDATE. So I'm gonna let my laptop charge and I'm gonna clean the kitchen and after the kitchen I will update until I cant write anymore. Okay Bye :)