New Girlfriend

Its been a couple of months, I was Jarvia alot and the more I talked to her the more I was falling for her. I was in the living room when Kellin and Katlynne came in. Yeah they been together for sometime now. I liked her and she made Kellin happy.

"Hey Alex" Katlynne said.

"Hey Katlynne" I said "Hey dad"

"Hey Alex" he said and toke Katlynne to the back. I rolled my eyes and got off the bus. I was walking around when I saw Jarvia sitting on the grass with a cup of coffee in her hand. I smiled and my stomach had butterfly's.

"Hey" I said nervously

"Hey Alex what's up" she said making my heart stop

"Nothing sick of touring right now wish I was home."

"Haha yeah I know the feeling"

"So I was wordering if you would to be my girlfriend"

"Girlfriend? I would love to" she said and kissing me and it felt like bombs were exploding through me . I kissed her back until her phone started going off. She looked at it and sighed.

"Got to go, manger wants to go over some stuff for the next show"

"Okay, see ya" I said kissing her again and leaving my lips to tingle

"Bye" saying while getting up. I smiled and went to the bus. I saw the guys playing Xbox.

"What's got you all smiley" Kellin asked looking at me.

I smiled again and shrugged. I went to the back room and got my guitar and started playing. I heard my phone go off and saw it was Jarvia. I smiled more and started texting her.

________________________________________________________________

Yay Alex has a girlfriend :)