You Said You Would Never Leave Me

Hey guys I'm updating this but I don't know when I'll update again. cause I'm trying to finish Say What!? Ronnie Radke is my brother in-law? and You left me, now you back! Motionless In White fanfic. Okay Now to the story....

_____________________________________________________________________

~Alex~

It's only been a three years but life's finally becoming good. Well except school that's for sure with the homework and the other's looking at my sister and me crazy. We both get bullied but it doesn't phase me much. It's just my sister I worry about. Yeah she get's a lot more shit then I do, because I can make people like me and can lure any girl into bed if I want. Yep I'm a sex god at school.

I pulled up into the drive way. "Jayy are you okay, you been to quite and it's bugging me" I said to her in the car but she opened the door and went inside. I walked in to see Kellin and his band mates goofing off.

"Hey Alex how was school and what's wrong with Jayy she doesn't seem her normal self?" Kellin asking me.

"School was good, you know had a girl here and there. Got in a fight cause this football player claims I slept with his girlfriend when it was actually his best friend. I don't know what's wrong with Jayy but she seems depressed then anything. I'll be upstairs doing homework." saying to him then walk to my bedroom.

I plopped on my bed and laid there before I got my homework out. It took awhile when I started my homework but I couldn't concentrate on it. I sighed and got up and walked out of my room. You know that feeling you get when something is gonna happen. Well that's what I have right now.

I knocked and waited for her to answer but she didn't. Knocking again and still no answer. I tried one more time and there was no answer. Shrugging I just opened the door, there she was on the floor bleeding to death. I rushed over to her. NO, NO, NO, you can't die Jayy please be alive, I thought while checking her pulse. It was fading, I cursed.

"KELLIN, KELLIN" I scream and started CPR.

"What" I heard from the stair case.

"Kellin Help, Fuck call Nine-One-One" I screamed at him, still doing CPR, I heard foot steps rushing up the stairs.

"Dude Alex what are you talking about?" Kellin asked "Where are you?"

"Shit come on Jayy, don't do this. Kellin I'm in Jayy's room" I yelled trying to save her but knew it was to late. Still doing compression's on her chest, I heard shit and a phone dialing.

"I need an ambulance at 115 black forest street, Thank you" (A/N: Made the street name up).

It took a little while for the paramedic's to get to the house and rush her to the hospital.

Kellin and I rushed to the hospital and into the ER. room. Kellin told me to sit down while he talked to the desk lady. He had been there for sometime, when he came and sat next to me. He sighed and rubbed his hands on his face. I just stared at the floor.

"They got her here as fast as they can, the doctors are seeing what they can do. They will let us know what's going on" he said to me.

I nodded, I wasn't in the mood to do anything.

What seem like hours did seem like hours. I was resting my eye's until I felt someone nudging me. My eye's flew open to see Kellin and the guys with the doctor.

"What" I said between a yawn

"I'm Dr. Ryan, I'm afraid I have some bad news about your daughter" he paused a little bit. "I'm sorry, but she couldn't make it"

I couldn't believed my ears, It felt like I had a massive hole missing in me. I looked up at Kellin and he had concern in his eye's mix with sorrow. I got up and stormed out of the waiting room and outside. I heard Kellin and the guys calling my name to come back but I ignored them. I was outside and I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I ended up at the park next to a tree. My vision started to get blurry, so I sat down, berried my head and cried.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME, BUT YOU DID JAYY. I COULD OF HELPPED YOU GET THROUGH IT, BUT YOU WOULDN'T LET ME. NOW LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN, I'M GONNA BE A FUCKING MESS BECAUSE IT WAS MY FALT THAT I WASN"T THERE TO HELP YOU!!!!!!" I yelled at the sky, a couple of preteens looked at me like I was crazy "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT HUH NEVER SEEN A GUY UPSET BEFORE!" with that they scrammed off and left me alone. 

I stayed at the park until it was six in the morning. I had million text messages and voice mail from all the guys. I got up and started walking home which only took 30 minutes. I opened the front door and went on my way to my bedroom to get ready for school. I was to the stairs when I saw Kellin there.

"I thought you would never come home. You remind me of myself, when my dad left I ran far away from home but I knew I had to go back to help my mom. but that was years ago now look at me, I'm a adoptive parent and I'm in a famous band. Don't worry Alex while get through it. Go get some sleep unless you want to go to school." he said while getting up and going to his room.

I just nod and went to my room to get ready, I was going to school to show how pissed off I was at them for making my sister kill herself.

_________________________________________

Well there it is. Happy Easter and Happy reading. :)

Bye