1

Jasper's fucking his girlfriend's mom. I saw him - well, them - in her car. We were all at a wedding where all the locals were invited. The kind of wedding you only go to for the food. There were a good few hundred guests and a lot of my friends were there, too.
Nearing the end of the celebration Piper was hounding Jasper about something which is none of my business. He sat there texting on his phone and she was trying to pick a tasteless fight and it was awkward for me because we were sharing a table. I'm not friends with either of them but the guest to seat ratio was higher than originally planned so we were forced to sit with whoever. Not very pleasant, believe me.
Jasper finally began paying her attention but it didn't last long. She went off dancing and he stood up, glanced around over the heads of the shorter majority of guests before heading out.
Before I went to follow him, I looked around for a face I've been scheming against for an entire six months; Rick. Slick blonde hair, smart suit and an incredible body beneath it. He was flirting shamelessly with a pair of red headed twins, never glancing my way. With finality in my motives, I followed Jasper out to the parking lot downstairs and I waited patiently to a side.
I've been waiting 10 minutes now and I'm sure my patience will pay off.
I glance up when I see a middle aged woman descend the stairs in a tight bandage dress, her breasts swelling and glitter brushed over her skin. Her eye lids are coloured gold and blue, overdramatised for a mere wedding. Piper's mom, that's the one, is what I thought. She smiles tersely at him but it's too tense to conceal her sins.
I nod, grin and then glance down at my phone, pretending to text a friend. I'm a far better liar than she is.
She clenches her hands around her clutch before tensely walking to Jasper's car. He glances up at her and brushes his tousled brown hair back with his rough hands. His eyes are electric blue, dazzling and entrancing. He leans over and opens the door for her and she swiftly climbs in. When she glances in my direction, I'm quicker than her and I glance back down at my phone before climbing the stairs a little. When I'm out of sight, I lean over the wall and prepare my phone for pictures.
Jasper stares out the windshield of his car as Piper's mom, Mrs Lenore, leans over the console and places her hand on his chest. I snap a picture of their compromising position.
Her hand travels lower where I can't see and she plants a kiss on his jaw.
Snap.
After a minutes she lowers her head on to his lap and his lips part. I can only see her rich blonde hair as her head bobs up and then back down, forming an inappropriate image that'd be proof enough on camera.
Snap.
Jasper's hand rests on the back of her skull and he urged her by pushing her head down and then allowing it to rise like a basketball. He closes his eyes and rolls his head back, biting down on his lush red lip.
Snap.
I sneak behind a car a few parking spots away from them and lower myself and lift the camera so that the only way I'm able to see them is through the camera which watches them through the passenger side window.
Mrs Lenore lifts her head and both their chests rise and fall rapidly. Jaspers hands fall to her sides, lower and lower before rising again, lifting her dress along the way. No underwear, what a surprise. Mrs Lenore throws her leg over one of his sides and hovers above him slightly.
Snap. Snap. Snap.
She begins to lower herself, her mouth widening as she fills herself with him.
They create a sort of sinuous rhythm and Jasper's expression is so controlled and serious that it stirs something in my lower half. I didn't expect to feel something.
Staring at his lustful expression makes me insides clench and I shakily snap a few more pictures. How old is he now? 20? The same as Richard, I think. We'll be in college together in a few weeks but I can't wait till then. Otherwise I'll never have a chance with Richard.
Mrs Lenore cries out and I hear her muffled moan from outside the car. Wow, how good is this guy? It's only been 2 minutes. Her tireless expression quickly falls and she closes her eyes, breathing heavily. Jasper continues to bounce her on his lap and she complies easily but I can tell she's done already.
Snap.
Her eyes snap open after a minute and she moans again and Jasper's expression tightens, he clenches his eyes shut and after a minute his eyes snap open and he groans out synchronously with Mrs Lenore who appears to have had her second filling of him.
I shakily rise to my feet and unsteadily walk back up the stairs with my phone in my hand. What is this strange feeling? It's shifting all my insides like a hurdle and I just want to relieve myself but I don't know how. Between my legs I know I'm slick with my own juices but now I'm left pent up and frustrated after watching two other people. Now I understand porn.
I sit back at my table an see Piper on her phone obnoxiously. She's pretty with her sharp features and blonde had like her mom but she's descent unlike her mom and I just know she's loyal to Jasper. I guess I'm trying to justify myself for my actions.
And that's how I got dirt on Jasper which I have full intention to use for my own benefit.