He pushes me harder this time.

"Let's do it, together. I saw a couple girls out there." he pushes me again harder than the last. "Let's just cut to the chase, lets go straight for Arianna and Elena." 

I push him back. "Stop it!"

"Imagine what their blood tastes like!" I turn around, hiding the veins underneath my eyes from Damon, not wanting him to see he's effecting me right now. "I can." he growls.

"I said stop!" I spin around, running at Damon full speed. I tackle him causing us to go flying out the window. 

I groan in pain as I land hard on the ground. I push myself up with some strength, looking around for Damon.

"I was impressed." Damon comments causally, leaning against the bushes. "I give it a six, miss on style but I was pleasantly surprised." I stand up glaring at him. "Very good pull face thing though." Damon mimics me, putting his hands up and making a pretty weird face. "It was good." he laughs.

"You think it's all fun and games, Damon, huh? But wherever you go people die." I tell him.

He shrugs, "That's a given."

"Not here, I won't allow it." 

Damon tilts his head to the side, "I take that as an invitation."

"Damon, please. After all these years can't we just give it a rest." I plead, just wanting him to leave me alone and let me live my life.

"I promised you an eternity of misery so I'm just keeping my word." Damon replies, walking towards me.

"Just stay away from Elena and Arianna." 

"Where is your ring?" Damon asks looking down at my hand. I look down at my hand and see that it is gone. "You know the sun is coming up in a couple of hours then poof! Ashes to ashes." I gulp and send him a pleading look. He laughs, "Relax. It's right here." Damon holds out his hand with my ring in the middle of his palm. I look at him and take my ring. His smirk fades away the second it's out of his hand. I slowly push the ring back on my finger. 

Suddenly I feel his hand around my neck. I look up and see his eyes are blood red and his fangs are protruding. He throws me into the garage and I hit it hard, falling to the ground.

I roll over on to my back and he is standing over me in a second. "You should know better than to think you're stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again." Damon threatens. He looks up and listens for a moment. "I think we woke Zach up." he smirks and walks back. "Sorry Zach." he says and starts whistling as he walks back to the house.

Arianna's POV:

We walk over to Jeremy who is standing looking at the police cars while drinking a beer. Smart. Underage drinking in front of cops, I think we have a genius on our hands people.

"Are you okay?" Elena asks, rubbing his back. He shrugs off her hand and looks at the ground. "I called Jenna, she's on her way." 

"You know those people in the uniforms? They're called the police." I point out when Jeremy takes another sip of his beer. He takes an even bigger gulp of his beer then throws the bottle into the bushes. 

"People are going to stop giving you breaks, Jer." Elena says, her voice quiet. "They just don't care anymore. They don't remember that our parents are dead, they've got their own lives to deal with. The rest of the world have moved on, we should try too."

"I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary, Elena. Is that supposed to be you moving on?" Jeremy demands, his voice harsh.

Elena looks down at the ground.