Too beautiful

You walked into the familiar building where you worked. A building most people didn't like. A building people either lost closed ones or worried about their health. The hospital. It had taken you seven years to get there. Seven hard years of studying. And you have been a working doctor for one month. A month full of debates between coworkers, full of patients, full of work.
"Good morning Miss Y/L/N," you faked a smile to the reseptionist at her greeting. It wasn't that you didn't like Brenda, she was actually very nice. You cringed at what she called you. At med-school, you were teached that the day you graduated, your title "miss" would be replaced by "Dr.". It was a sign of curtesy. But that didn't happen to you. And it was all thanks to the lovely Dr. Stilinski.

It's your first day in Beacon Hills. Your first day at work. Almost seven years had led you to where you stood now; outside of Beacon Hills Hospital. Taking a deep breath, you walked inside the building – a smile plastered on you face.
"Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N, the new-" before you could finish your sentence to the young and blonde girl at the front desk, a male interrupted you.
"Oh, you must be the new nurse! I'll take her to her office, Brenda," he stated, and the blondie nodded in approval and continued whatever she was doing before. The brown haired man began to walk away, and you followed.
"I'm Stiles Stilinski, your-"
"Actually Dr. Stilinski, I'm not a nurse, I'm the new doctor," you stated carefully, not knowing if this Stilinski-guy were an important, grumpy boss or not. He stopped and had looked back at you.
"You're the brain doctor?" He studied your face, as if he didn't believe you. As if he didn't think a lady your age could have that title..
"Yes,"
"The one who-"
"I'm the Neuropharmacologist, yes," Instead of just showing you your new office, or your boss, he smirked.
"Well then Miss Y/L/N-
"Dr. Y/L/N," you corrected him before you could bite your tongue,
"Miss Y/L/N, I'm happy to inform you that we're going to see a lot of each other,"

"Miss Y/L/N, how's your day been so far!" After your first day, Stiles had – in some mysterious way, managed to get everyone to call you "miss", which he knew you hated.
"Stilinski..." you answered coldly, not interested to develop a conversation with the sadly, attractive coworker.
"Mrs. Brown needs you, said she couldn't say it to me," he said, ignoring the cold shoulder you tried to give him.
"I'll check up on her in two minutes Stiles," you said.

"Mrs. Brown?" You said, after you had knocked on the door and walked in to your alzheimer-patient.
"Miss Y/L/N!" The old lady smiled, while you cringed at what she called you. You knew the bastard of a doctor had already been in here.
"Can we go outside today, nurse?" She asked sweetly. That was the last drop. If it wasn't for her sweet, old looks that reminded you of your dear grandmother, you would've exploded.
"I'm not your nurse, Mrs. Brown, though I'll get Mr Jill, if you'd like," you said through gritted teeth.
"A male nurse?" She said with big eyes.
"Yes, Mrs. Brown, he's a very nice man, but I could get Dr. Stilinski up here if you'd like," you tried to keep it together. If it just hadn't been for his good looks and charming smile, you wouldn't feel so bad about slapping his face. Though when you left Mrs. Brown, you were so mad that all of the earlier thoughts disappeared. Walking down the corridors, you swore that some smoke must have escaped from your ears. Suddenly you stopped walking. There he was. Chatting with one of the so many beautiful nurses around here. She laughed at one of what you assumed to be jokes, and he smiled at her. Thoughts that shouldn't be there build up in your head. Thoughts that all lead towards the feeling "jealousy". 'Why is he talking to her? Why does he always chat with the pretty giirls around here...' An other beautiful brunette came up to join the two of them. 'Jeez, what is this, Grey's Anatomy?' You shook your head. 'Y/N, stop this. You're mad at Stiles. You don't like him at all, remember?' Before you could stop them, your feet were moving in the pretty doctor's direction.And suddenly  he was right in front of you.
"Uhm, I'll see you two ladies later," he winked to the two model-looking dolls behind you.
"See you later Stiles," the said flirtatiously back at him. Your glare seemed to frighten him, because his regular smirk that he wore around you were replaced by a slightly scared one.
"Y/N, you-you alright?" He called you by your first name. He never called you by your first name. Again your body acted before your mind could think; your hand slapped Stiles's cheek. Both of you just stood there now. Him looking at you in astonishment, you looking at him half in shock for your actions.
"I don't know how you got here Stilinski, though I worked my ass off at college! As a woman it's harder to succeed, you have got to be better than the guys or you're not good enough. I have earned to be respected, and I don't know why you think you can just go around and mess with me, but that's not alright! I'm just as good as you - if not better than you at this job! I'm committed, hard-working, I love my job, and I-" Tears ran down your cheeks like Usain Bolt running the Olympics. Your vision was unclear, words were impossible to get out, and your mood had changed over to sadness. How could he do this to you? How could he make you so mad, but then tremble in sadness and weakness at the same time?
"Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't think it would-"
"Hurt me? Well it did, and I-" you din't get to finish your sentence, because Stiles grabbed your wrists and dragged you away from the public hall. You heard a door open, and once the two of you had walked inside the new room, it shut close.
"Y/N, I never wanted to hurt you, I just-"
"You just what? Wanted to have fun? Other boys have had fun with me like that as well! Do you know how hard it is for a teen to be the best in her class, bullied by both boys and girls as well as having low self-esteem? Oh right, you don't," the tears had gone away. Never ever had a guy made your feelings run wild like a roller coaster.
"Y/N, I like you!" Stiles had to raise his voice for you to hear. Shock of his statement ran through your body. He liked you? How?
"B-but you always pick on me... You talk and flirt with the pretty nurses... How?" Stiles sighed at your obliviousness.
"I didn't know how to get your attention-"
"So you thought that to mock and hurt me would do, huh? Well, it did," just as you were about to stomp away from him, he grabbed your arm. He grabbed your arm that was attached to your bipolar moody body. And then he kissed you. He kissed you rough and hard, yet soft and sweet at the same time. It was as if he never thought he would see you again. It was as if he had waited for this moment all his life. And then you kissed back. You kissed him just the way he did to you.
"You know you're a terrible listener right?"
"Only when I'm around you," you said, letting the bold side of you take control and forgive Stiles. He chuckled at you, and your self conscious kicked back in.
"What?"
"Nothing," he said, his hair swaying back and forth along with the head it was attached to. "You're just too beautiful," he smiled.