Tiresome twins ▽ prompt

Request from Anonymous:

Love your prompts! 087 & 089 with Stiles please??

Fandom: Teen Wolf
Pairing: Stiles Stilinski x reader

Category: PARENTING
087:"Sh...they're asleep."
089:"Mondays are your diaper days."

A/N: I guess this is a follow-up to the last prompt I did? Get it? Well, I am sorry for the slow update peeps! But keep on requesting! I love writing these qute prompts!

∞∞∞∞∞

You always thought that having children would be wonderful. When you were younger, you would dream about finding Mr. Right, have the dream house and dream job. You would have 3 beautiful children; two boys and a girl. It was something you looked forward too. Though right now, you almost wished that you were still pregnant. Through the last week, you've got 24 hours of sleep in total. Baby Luke and little Peggy was finally asleep, and you were so close to passing out on the sofa.
"Princess! I'm sorry i'm late, it's just tha-" you interrupted your boyfriend's loud greeting, with a hush.
"Sh...they're asleep!" You groaned. Stiles nodded to show that he understood, and slowly made hi sway over to you.
"Hey... how was your day?" Stiles kissed your jawline from behind, but you pushed him away.
"Does it make me a terrible mother to say horrid?" You mumbled.
"Yes. Yes it absolutely does," Stiles said and nodded and kissed you again, though this time, you didn't have the energy to shove him away. You let him continue.
"I could win the "worst first-mom ever" prize," you whispered.
"No you wouldn't, you're...", he kissed you, "going to be...", he kissed you again, "the best mother," he kissed you one more time, "that the world has ever seen," he gave you one last kiss on the lips, then carried you in his arms.
"What are you doing...!" you stunned.
"I'm carrying you up to our room,"
"Did you drink? Why are you carrying me this way?" Your eyes were closed while your mouth moved along the words that came out.
"I'm carrying you like any husband should carry his wife to bed, Y/N,"
"Mhm?" That was the last thing you said before your body and soul drifted away to dreamland. A place where there were no kids to interrupt you. A place you haven't visited enough in a while.

Two hours. You got to sleep for two hours. The babies cries woke you up. Their cries that almost had been transformed to a language you have learned to speak.
"Stiles," you mumbled, and in response, your gentleman of a husband grunted.
"Diapers,"
"What about them?"
"Mondays are your diaper days. Change, please. Before I go nuts," you said and opened your eyes. You felt the weight next to you shift, and saw Stiles stand within your eye sight. He blew you a kiss, which made you smile.
"I'm doing this for you my love! Go to sleep and dream about me," you laughed.
"Won't happen if you don't shut your kids' mouth," you said and closed you eyes with a smirk planted on your lips.
"Our kids' mouths darling," he corrected you before he did as told, and you went back to sleep.